Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V - Arrrgghh's!!

12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

jebus84 wrote: »
    spent the last 2 days looking for the 26th nuclear barrel,have used all the youtube guides still cant find it

The sonar tells you if its higher or lower than you. Other than the sub being poxy to handle, they've all been fairly easy for me thus far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

I agree the sub is a nightmare and really slow, but the parts were fun to find, you think your close and it in a cave below, the ones on the boat were tricky, still fairly easy, i need to get the scraps of paper now :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭jebus84

stayed up til 3 getting that last barrel,couldnt sleep,when it come to games likes this and assassins creed i love collecting everything and in video games i have severe OCD

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

jebus84 wrote: »
    spent the last 2 days looking for the 26th nuclear barrel,have used all the youtube guides still cant find it

Social club will tell you where the last one is.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭blueturnip

Switching to Trevor and him waking up at the top of a mountain, with no transportation nearby, and wearing a dress!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

Having to play with that Franklin fúcker reminds me why i stopped playing SA.
    Horrible having to listen to his/Lemar's nígger/homie/bitch/gettho bollox.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Gokei wrote: »

I too am a massive racist :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Gokei

I too am a massive racist :rolleyes:

Quite the opposite, its the constant inaccurate stereotypical homie shíte i dont like.

But nothing like being called a massive racist to round off the weekend.

Thanks internet stranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yeah, I think they went a bit overboard on the "nigga" usage. Didn't offend me or anything, it just got annoying listening to it every couple of seconds when Franklin and Lamar were talking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Gokei wrote: »

One of the reasons that SA ranks below GTA 3, 5, and vice city for me also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Drove into a fire hydrant and failed the small bank heist :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭scwazrh

I had really hoped for the fighting to be the same as sleeping dogs . It's a massive let down for me. In sleeping dogs I spent ages in the fight clubs , in gta v it's the same crap fighting moves as gta4 . It's as if they just didn't bother with it.

trying to do the 3 characters in the car chase challenge, trevor and frank in the car but michael is engaged wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

trying to do the 3 characters in the car chase challenge, trevor and frank in the car but michael is engaged wtf

Have to ring them all before you collect one afaik?

Ah cheers I thought it was something stupid I was doing, I didn't think it would matter, thanks again, knife flights after that dreading it to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Ah cheers I thought it was something stupid I was doing, I didn't think it would matter, thanks again, knife flights after that dreading it to be honest

I havent been able to get any yet. Keep crashing and until the under the bridge, you only get one shot.

Anyone have any suggestions on what plane to use?

I tried Sunday with the crop duster useless so I bought the stunt plane, at that stage 11 hrs had been spent on the game and I crashed three times, I walked away. Under the bridges were easy enough I have 29 so far

most online guides are using the jet, i got one just now with the stunt plane, might try the jet tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

The Coyote Cross Country Triathlon was pure torture. 28 minutes bashing X. Took me about an hour to do it though, had to take lots of breaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Rob a car from someone, kill them, next thing bounty on your head! How?!?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

And put a sticky on a parked cop car drive ten blocks away, detonate from an underground car park and they still manage to by the way check that location let alone know it was you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Tank **** :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

Tank **** :mad:

With the latest patch on the PS3 I wish Rockstar had put something in it to make it a bit easier to take out tanks. Especially for those on the lower ranks. Getting blown up or run over by the tanks without having any kind of decent defense or offense against them can suck the fun out online play I think.

I was playing against someone who was not able to be damaged half the time when on foot (even though not marked as passive :confused: ) and the rest of the time was rolling round in a tank.
    I had a heavy sniper from a Survival to take them out in the tank, but couldn't tell if I was missing with my shot, or they were invincible.

It'd drive ye mad.

How can you tell if a player is in passive mode? Does their player blip change shape on the map?

The blip appears something like this
    QyHBwGL.png

The blip appears something like this
    QyHBwGL.png

Ahhh! I've had the misfortune of bumping into some players with the god mode hack/cheat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭travis1976

So pissed off that half the assination missions need you to be connected to the net for with which to make any serious money Bawsak....more like Bullspit....

Advertisement