Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Network Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Heres hoping its an international roll out and not just US/Canada.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Garseys wrote: »
    Heres hoping its an international roll out and not just US/Canada.

Chance would be a fine thing!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Link to the eventual live stream:

Currently a countdown clock.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭cena

Looks like its rock vs cena again for mania. Going to be part of this thing tonight.

On there Facebook page
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-rock-and-john-cena-agree-to-meet-at-wrestlemania-28-wwe-raw-26174057

• cena wrote: »
    Looks like its rock vs cena again for mania. Going to be part of this thing tonight.

On there Facebook page
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/the-rock-and-john-cena-agree-to-meet-at-wrestlemania-28-wwe-raw-26174057

No it's not.

They're just posting "huge announcements" from the past on their facebook to hype this thing tonight and The Rock and Cena agreeing to meet at WM 28 is one of them. They also have things up like Vince buying WCW.

• Advertisement

• I have a sneaky feeling that Hogan could appear as a surprise at this tonight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

cena wrote: »

On there Facebook page

Read the link again :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,960 ✭✭✭cena

Read the link again :P

I seen that after I posted

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Has to be the WWE Network. But seeing as how Wrestlemania is around the corner they will surely announce things for it as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Vince is returning to the active roster.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Am I loosing my mind or did the countdown clock go from start time of 1.30am gmt to now 2.30am gmt? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭shineon23

Am I loosing my mind or did the countdown clock go from start time of 1.30am gmt to now 2.30am gmt? :confused:

Yes it definitely added an hour to it at some stage. Checked it at 2 hours 20 mins, then it said 2 hours 53 mins next time I looked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

It was always 2.30 but for some reason the clock was counting down to 1.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭deano546

Spoiler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

First time I've ever used the dreaded WWE app to watch this,decent enough in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

I can't wait for the glass shatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,085 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Scooby Doo and the Legend of Wrestlemania.

What?!

This is a great video package.

Take my money!!!

Won't be over here for nearly a year.

• Advertisement

VPN will work hopefully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

J. Marston wrote: »
    Scooby Doo and the Legend of Wrestlemania.

What?!

If Vince shouted that in his cragly voice I want to hear it.

Hopefully when we get it here we're charged at the converted price and not a different one, doubt it though.

Steph looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,184 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Skys contract is up this year I wonder what affect this have on that being renewed.

Skys contract is up this year I wonder what affect this have on that being renewed.

Sky Sports could be going down the shítter completely. Losing Premier League games to BT, losing the Champions League completely to BT and their WWE deal could be in jeopardy with this.

What will they have left then? Cricket and Speedway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

This is a little cringy.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sky Sports could be going down the shítter completely. Losing Premier League games to BT, losing the Champions League completely to BT and their WWE deal could be in jeopardy with this.

What will they have left then? Cricket and Speedway?

I don't know anyone who has Sky Sports for WWE, especially since it's not on SS1 so ya have to have the full package.

What's the story so far anyway? Just tuning in now, any details so far?

War(s).

Raw and SD! aren't part of the WWE Network in the US (only the pre and post shows are) they are still flogging the TV rights to the highest bidder (NBC probably) so I'd imagine it will be the same over here with Sky.

Not sure how that will work with regards to PPV's though.

• Advertisement

I don't know anyone who has Sky Sports for WWE, especially since it's not on SS1 so ya have to have the full package.

What's the story so far anyway? Just tuning in now, any details so far?

War(s).

True, but I'd say it still gets decent viewing figures.

Advertisement