Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steyr AUG A3 ris kits

• 04-01-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if/where you can get A3 variant RIS kits for the Steyr AUG.

I mean; this one:
    7.jpg
    Source (airsoftguns.cz)

Not this one:
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7gRY0OfMV8Lln0p_vWz-a-YjElAIoTJyiLI2JHT2JK5zl_z68
    Source (actionsportsgames.com)

The closest I've seen is the TM "high-cycle" AUG variants, which unfortunately stop short on account of being, well, short.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

as far as I know there hasn't been a 'proper' a3 kit ever made for airsoft if there was it'd need to replace the upper receiver and gas block so new barrel fitting too, it wouldn't be a simple drop on Ris kit. The closest is probably the old phantom kit which was copied by JG for there A3, the one you've pictured is actually the JG A4 another phantom kit copy that doesn't exist ;) . The TM High Cycle is the AUG A3 XS 9mm without the 9mm mag adaptor.

Heres the JG A3
    dbe7a18b.jpg

P.S: I do love augs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭darren ff

What's the suppressor type for the AUG, ccw or cw ?

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

jg and TM are CCW don't know about any other ones for definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Ca is ccw too

Advertisement