Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

** In the NocLight - get to know a noc **

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Bring it on biatches :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Koth's next on the list, *runs off to prepare questions*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Apparently ill get an accurate noc title if I do this :p

*throws name in the hat
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

I'm not ready to be bent over a barrel and water boarded by this lot yet lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

cgh wrote: »
    I'm not ready to be bent over a barrel and water boarded by this lot yet lol

Don't worry, we don't do that anymore.

*** pushes barrel of water back into shed**

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,784 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Lithium93 round 2
    Sephiroth dude round 2
    Grid.
    liliq

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I have decided to come back for more. Put my name down for Round 2 you can Mr. Wolf, please and thanks :D

Lithium93 round 2
    Sephiroth dude round 2
    Grid.
    liliq
    Mozzeltoff round 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,273 ✭✭✭✭TommieBoy

May I join?

• Advertisement

Lithium93 round 2
    Sephiroth dude round 2
    Grid.
    liliq
    Mozzeltoff round 2
    Tommie Boy

Ooh Round 2 in the Noclight for me after Christmas........ I say to that

Noclight Round 2

TtepX.gif

You'll be starting the first full week of 2014 Lithium. Setting the tone for the new year and all, no pressure

Could we kick it off now, and let Seph have the honour of being the 1st under the noclight in 2014

Needless to say folks that after koth's turn we will be taking a two week hiatus for the Christian festival of Christmas and New year festivities. After that we will throw Lithium back under the light

Man of my word I am

Oh fiddlesticks, guess i'll have to wait til January 2nd (after i've sobered up from New Year's Eve/morning shenanigans)

You starting the 6th of January 2014. Mark your calendars everyone

Lithium's thread has been reopened

*QUESTION KLAXON*

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

Any chance of being put in the noclight?

We shall add you to the list

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

We shall add you to the list

Good man.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll do another round of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Sure ya may as well stick me down for round two. I had fun the last time :pac:

As you wish gents

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Might as well throw me in too. No rush. I'll just settle in a bit in the meantime :-)

Bit of a list before we get to you Andy

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Bit of a list before we get to you Andy

No worries, I kind of figured that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ah sure stick me down for round 2 there :)

I will not be doing Round 2

• Advertisement

Sephiroth dude round 2
    Grid.
    liliq
    Mozzeltoff round 2
    Tommie Boy
    Greg M
    Angron Round 2
    salacious crumb Round 2
    Andy Dunne11
    Purple Pawprints Round 2

Advertisement