Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Downton Abbey Christmas Special

Options
  • 26-12-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

The remote on the Freesat froze last night during Corrie, so I switched it off and on again. Problem solved, except that I forgot we were recording the Downton Abbey Christmas Special. So we only got 1 hour and 14 minutes! Does anyone know if it's being repeated? It's on ITV Player, but only in UK regions.....HELP!:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's on TV3 tonight at 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭tony glenn

Brilliant! I'm out of the doghouse.....
    PS: Micky Dolenz? A great Monkee, but a Circus Boy before that (if you're old enough to remember that!)

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Gal2011

Any one know where my girlfriend can watch it. It was on Itv and Tv3 and Xmas day and Stephens day and we were away. Tried to access it on ITV player but you have to be located in the UK and then switched on tv just now and it was on UTV today but only 30 mins left. My girlf is desperate to see it so any way of viewing it? Its no available for some reason on tv3 player although it was on that channel Stephens day. its sending me crazy trying to find a link online to watch it. Any help would me greatly appreciated?

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

If you download the extension HOLA for the Chrome browser you will be able to watch ITV/BBC players
    You can also access the American Netflix, it's great

Edited to add link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio?hl=en

I just unblocked it using that Hola but it still requests a postcode on the player when I press play in the ITV player and I don't have a postcode for the UK??

• Advertisement

I actually just put in a Postcode that I googled and now it will work which it wouldn't previously when I was not using Hola so thank you so much. you just got me in the good books and now I can watch the rugby match . Thanks so much, she is delighted!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭sassyj

that's brilliant, happy to help! Good to know about the post code, haven't used UTV player in ages.
    Sometimes there is a choice of VPNs for the UK so you might have to try 1 or 2 before it works.

Advertisement