Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nite Clubs in the South East

• 30-04-2003 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm just wondering if anybody knows of any decent nite clubs in the south east

I'm sick and tired of my local ones and seeing as the bank holiday weekend is coming, I would like to head somewhere different :D

So is there anybody out there with any ideas???????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭frea

The StoneCourt or Breens on O'Connell St. used to be good. Havent been there in a while so Im not sure if they still are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

What part are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The Foundry, Carlow town.

untz untz untz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

South, Tramore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

I'm from Enniscorthy ;)

Been to The Foundry but I usually stay in the The Tower on the Saturday nights!!

Is there no where else though, the lads refuse to to Carlow :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,680 ✭✭✭jd

Well-what type of music are you into-chart/house/r'n'b,trance etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Ms Taken

I suppose your sick of going out in Enniscorthy. Go to Gorey to Jumpin Jacks or The Beacon in Courtown.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Originally posted by ballooba
    South, Tramore

That place sux nowadays!

No bands at all...

Just teen spitit on every saturday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

South doesn't exist anymore. Merlins along with Axis Mundi and Rubys are ok. Roger Sanchez plays the Forum on Sunday if you're into his music, Cajmere are playing on the Saturday I think.

1. Merlins
    2. Axis Mundi
    3. Rubys
    4. The Forum

ps. dont go near Tramore at all. Esp if you're staying in Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

May I add that I meant the bank hol sat and sun the two artists are playing and not this weekend. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭blahblah

is there any decent places to go anywhere in the south east where they dont play electronic music or general crap??????

ie any rocky places or anythign close to that,

i doubt it but im just checking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 luckyluke

if your looking for rock / indie club you could try Shakedown, upstairs at the forum on saturdays with good ole louis from the days of the roxy

Advertisement