Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat Thread - For Those That Love Craic

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭psni_lad

Its pretty much killed these threads at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

psni_lad wrote: »
    Its pretty much killed these threads at the minute.

Thread was always going to suffer with a few regular posters not making it past IST.

Not much we can say about the AC and even less after we've done it so that's probably why it's a lot quieter round here these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

See shots fired at Police there tonight! Doesn't mention if they are soft skinned or not!

http://www.u.tv/News/Shots-hit-police-vehicles-in-Ardoyne/9a7f9f1c-0840-4d38-8fa0-f27d329b3a27

See shots fired at Police there tonight! Doesn't mention if they are soft skinned or not!

http://www.u.tv/News/Shots-hit-police-vehicles-in-Ardoyne/9a7f9f1c-0840-4d38-8fa0-f27d329b3a27[/QUOTE]

Crikey. 3 vehicles, must have been quite a few shots. That's madness.

Did any of ye see 'Crows on the wire'? Play about the transition of the RUC to PSNI.

• Advertisement

Dekkers wrote: »
    Did any of ye see 'Crows on the wire'? Play about the transition of the RUC to PSNI.

Nope would have loved to have seen it, hardly filmed it on your phone?? :P

Nope would have loved to have seen it, hardly filmed it on your phone?? :P

aye it was very good. I didn't no lol.

They did film it though so it might pop up somewhere online at some stage for your enjoyment. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭wannabe2010

Well everything has deffo died round here lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Bob Law

heyhey looks who's back :D

Well everything has deffo died round here lol.

Everyone must be on sympathy strike with you Wannabe.

They'll come flooding back now :)

• Advertisement

Hahaha I feel loved now.. u can call me queen (wanna) B lol ;) I see the first of the ACs have taken place.. not lookin good?! If they've done it before n said it's really different and hard this time - oh dear

Bob Law wrote: »
    heyhey looks who's back :D

Yeah the ban was lifted a few days ago.. but I was still on strike. . *folds arms* I come back when I want not when others decide I can *hulk smash* haha..

Yeah the ban was lifted a few days ago.. but I was still on strike. . *folds arms* I come back when I want not when others decide I can *hulk smash* haha..

Best comment ever

Hahaha I feel loved now.. u can call me queen (wanna) B lol ;) I see the first of the ACs have taken place.. not lookin good?! If they've done it before n said it's really different and hard this time - oh dear

Yeah I really don't know what to expect from it now. And I didn't really have a notion before.

Best comment ever

Hahaha glad SOMEONE appreciates me round here.. felt like being a diva for a day :D

Yeah I really don't know what to expect from it now. And I didn't really have a notion before.

I was feelin cool about it cuz I knew what I did wrong in 2010 but it seems v different now.. so.. I dnt really know what to do lol.. I hate not knowing things lol

Hahaha glad SOMEONE appreciates me round here.. felt like being a diva for a day :D

lol I was mainly impressed that you typed most of it with your arms crossed.

:D

You should be alright for AC. Likelihood is that mistakes you made last time are there to be made again.

lol I was mainly impressed that you typed most of it with your arms crossed.

:D

You should be alright for AC. Likelihood is that mistakes you made last time are there to be made again.

Haha it's my party trick.. very proud of it :D

Well hopefully it's not too insane of a day on the job.. like a riot role play lol.. just dnt mention the fleggggs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Homer01

'Ello 'ello 'ello :D

Lovin the football today lads lol how's about uz?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 black hack

Always good to see utd getting duffed again and again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭PorkProduct

Oi.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 black hack

Only saying what the rest of proper football supporterz are thinking. I think Arsenal to fi ish 2nd, Liverpool 3rd, utd somewhere near bottom and super City champions.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

What's happenin bitches!!!

Lovin the football today lads lol how's about uz?

Sorry Wannabe I had to stop reading your previous post lest you gave something away (good job I did lol) I meant I was avoiding the results so I could watch MOTD not knowing you fool ;)

Almost perfect for me today. V happy Dekkers tonight :)

If i'm luck enough get to Garnerville and happen to be with some of the individuals on this forum, i can see myself coming out of it with my nails bit up as far as my elbow joint!

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Tim89

Sorry Wannabe I had to stop reading your previous post lest you gave something away (good job I did lol) I meant I was avoiding the results so I could watch MOTD not knowing you fool ;)

Who'd you support?

Haha oh sorry lol I'm a bit slow :) who u support? Scouse in the house over here!

Totes agree with black hack, love seein utd get trounced lol

If i'm luck enough get to Garnerville and happen to be with some of the individuals on this forum, i can see myself coming out of it with my nails bit up as far as my elbow joint!

Haha and why's that?! -_-

• Advertisement

Haha oh sorry lol I'm a bit slow :) who u support? Scouse in the house over here!

Totes agree with black hack, love seein utd get trounced lol

I'm a pool fan too! Great results for us last night.

Advertisement