Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

C+H Sports Discussion Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

the two questioned passes and the retaking of the conversion just dragged out the crushing of the soul.

The passes were just clearly not forward but it still just kept a tiny glimmer of hope in you just to crush you all over again.

And then that ****e with the conversion was just painful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

:( where did we go wrong. Off to a great first half and all. Was driving through the town could see people holding their heads as if it was thirty head about to be kicked and I knew it was all over. :( . Maybe next time.

Worst Connacht performance I have ever seen, utter sh*te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

Worst Connacht performance I have ever seen, utter sh*te!

I don't even want to know what the score would have been if the red had been given.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I have never been more uninterested in an Olympic Games, than I have been for this basket case in Sochi.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Winter Olympics != Olympics

:P

But yeah, this is looking like it's going to be an unmitigated disaster. Fifty one BILLION well spent. :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I'm actively avoiding discussion of it. It just seems like a waste of time, money and effort.

But I'm enjoying stories like these immensely. :pac:

Bobsledder gets trapped in jacks.
    More general f*ck ups.

I know it's a bit late but just think it should be noted that the Ireland v Wales games was absolutely outstanding to watch. Sheer domination by the lads!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I know it's a bit late but just think it should be noted that the Ireland v Wales games was absolutely outstanding to watch. Sheer domination by the lads!

I missed every minute of it. -__-

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I was planning on going to the Galway FC match tonight, I'm currently glad I didn't, it's lashing out! Still, looking forward to having a LOI team in Galway again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    I was planning on going to the Galway FC match tonight, I'm currently glad I didn't, it's lashing out! Still, looking forward to having a LOI team in Galway again

Ye had two LOI teams in Galway last year, now ye only have one! :P

A *proper* one. Fahy's Field was not nice to be going to on a Friday night! Dalyer is still my spiritual home.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

If Ireland lose today, I'm blaming the abomination that is that "Ireland's Call" bollox for it.

:P

(It's funny because I'm only half joking...)

Bricking it.

Come on Ireland!

Very tough 1st half for us, great start to the second though!!

I flick away for 15 seconds to check the soccer scores and this happens. Fack!

Heart in throat stuff!

My sister has an English bf. I hope she lets him know where to shove his smugness.

I've been saying this would happen all week. It always happens when we get cocky and start acting like victory is a sure thing (which is basically what all the media were doing this week).

Ireland were poor enough today in fairness. England deserved the victory. (It kills me to say that btw)

• Advertisement

:(

Forza irlanda! :D

Can someone explain how B'OD is playing todays game yet his last game was last week ?

Jhcx wrote: »
    Can someone explain how B'OD is playing todays game yet his last game was last week ?

It was more about the whole last home game thing.

Jhcx wrote: »

Last week was his last home game, this week is his last game in an Ireland shirt. In two weeks it's his last Munster derby in the regular season and possibly his last game in the Aviva. Then it's his last HC quater final and after that it could be his last trip to ravenhill.

And so on and so forth.

G'wan Italy! Celebrated that try more than I've celebrated Irish victories in the past few weeks. :pac:

Nerves shot to hell.

:( lads we're very open

Jesus ****en Christ that was more intense then the ending of the New Zealand game!

Hon the lads. Hon the BOD!!

• Advertisement

Just... I just...

:D

Advertisement