Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RE : Psychic Gina in Mountmellick

• 30-01-2010 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all

Would anyone have the number for Psychic Gina in Mountmellick.
    I have heard that she is one of the best in terms of mediumship and predictions.
    So if anyone has her number, please could you PM this.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 _Pearly_

Could I get this number too please?

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

anyone pm me her number please , thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

hi if you got her number could you pm please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 carlovian1

oh yes please , i'd love to get her number too - ive only ever heard Brilliant review from people who have been to see her !!

if anyone has her number please pm it to me - thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pav

hi can i please get the number to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 take003

could anybody PM me ginas number in mountmellick

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭wealthyman

I would be delighted if somebody could PM me Gina's number too thanks. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Panache24

Hi

I'm looking for Gina's number too.

Thanks, need it so much, have reached a crossroads, need help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mk197500

can i have this number too

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dbooty

I have her number but she isnt answering any texts for appointments right now. I've been trying for the last few weeks and nothing and I've heard from at least 1 other person who is the same. Does anyone know if its ok to call her and leave a voicemail or anything? I really want to see her-and of course the longer she doesnt get back to me, the more desperate I get to see her!:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Can anybody tell me about her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dbooty

I've just heard really good things about her from family and friends that have been to see her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 winnie007

Hi,

Could you pm it to me too please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Pookeymoo

Hi,
    I'm looking for Gina's phone number, please pm if you have it. Thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Joanne_m99

Hi was just wondering if you got to see Gina and how was your reading with her??
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lizzie d

Pookeymoo wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm looking for Gina's phone number, please pm if you have it. Thanks guys.

Hi, if you have her number, could you mail it to me? Many Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 deejay1

Visited this lady 4/5 years back and she was excellent. I,ve lost her no. and would appreciate if someone could pm her no. to me. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

Has anybody been to see Gina recently? How did you find the reading?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jornic

hi does anyone have the number for gina in mountmellick please could you forward it to me

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ad93

hi could anyone send me Ginas number in mountmellick? in pm?
    cant get it anywhere.
    and does anyone know if she good with readings about people who have died?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

hi could someone please pm me her number. Many Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭the kelt

Can i please get a pm of her number aswell please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

Someone asked me for Gina's number and a few here seem to be looking for it as well.

It isn't listed in the directory on paranormal.ie, but you can get the number here: http://rollercoaster.ie/Discussions/tabid/119/ForumThread/1755746/Default.aspx

Scroll down to the post by gina1969 made on Sun 27 Feb, 2011 23:54 and there it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 niamhr123

hi i went to gina bout two years ago i found her brilliant the minute i walked into the room she said i have a friend of urs here standind beside you who passed away to suicide less than a year ago and went into great detail bout him and everytin stuff she couldnt of known, she was brilliant. unfortunately i lost her number but would love to go see her again hoping my friend might contact me again, if anybody could please pm me her number i would appreciate it.. thanks :)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

niamhr123 wrote: »
    hi i went to gina bout two years ago i found her brilliant the minute i walked into the room she said i have a friend of urs here standind beside you who passed away to suicide less than a year ago and went into great detail bout him and everytin stuff she couldnt of known, she was brilliant. unfortunately i lost her number but would love to go see her again hoping my friend might contact me again, if anybody could please pm me her number i would appreciate it.. thanks :)
    Did you not read the post right above yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭intouch44

I've been to Gina in MM. She is very good at reading your past and quite good at describing people in your life but as for the future she was way off in her prediction for me!!!

I know a lot of people who have been to her and in fairness she does know an awful lot of stuff that she couldn't guess, I'd say if you were hoping to hear from a deceased person she would be the woman to go to (based on what friends have told me- didn't apply to me) but for the future I wouldn't recommend her!!

She is a really nice woman and extremely chatty (tends to go off on tangents a lot!!) Myself and friends were all in with her for 3 hours plus!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TrustyCat

Hi All,

These posts are all pretty old. But I'm hoping that someone can fwd me Gina's number. Heard great thinsg about her.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

can any one pm me gina's number please. thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

can any one pm me gina's number please. thanks
    There are posts above yours that points out the directory in which you can find numbers :)
    http://psychicsdirectoryireland.weebly.com/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 73 ✭✭James DD

Someone asked me for Gina's number and a few here seem to be looking for it as well.

It isn't listed in the directory on paranormal.ie, but you can get the number here: http://rollercoaster.ie/Discussions/tabid/119/ForumThread/1755746/Default.aspx

Scroll down to the post by gina1969 made on Sun 27 Feb, 2011 23:54 and there it is.
    This is it :D:D

Advertisement