Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Wesson revolver

• 29-10-2013 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,974 ✭✭✭

Thinking of shelling:P out for one of those bad boys. It'll either be a 2.5" or 4".

I like that they are full metal throughout.

Any of you guys have one, and if so how would you rate them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭matty1994

Hitchens wrote: »
    Thinking of shelling:P out for one of those bad boys. It'll either be a 2.5" or 4".

I like that they are full metal throughout.

Any of you guys have one, and if so how would you rate them?

Ive had the 8" and not sure if it was just mine but it was pure and utter crap, no hopup or anything to control the bb, so it just went anywhere and everywhere, just my thoughts

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

ya ive heard that there not skirmishable but most people seem to recommend them just for the sheer awesomeness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

I've shot a few of these and don't know what the big fuss is about them.They have no accuracy or range .I've fired spring pistols that would out range them.There a wall hanger in my opinion but thats my opinion.Try get someone that has one and get a few shots and see yourself before buying one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,974 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I have the 8in. It's stupid, cumbersome, inaccurate, underpowered, and ungainly, but I wouldn't change it. It serves two uses; motivation of my own team to push forward by executing anyone who doesn't do so fast enough, and the ever popular Butch/Sundance last stand. I've also ditched all else for it, just for the giggles of being able to shout Murtagh quotes while hunting stragglers down.

Tl;dr. It's not a skirmish gun. It's a fun gun. If you're looking at a 2.5" revolver, accuracy isn't going to be great no matter what brand you get, so that'd be the least of your concerns. As a revolver goes, it's not bad. It's just not all that good either.

• Advertisement
Advertisement