Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Really Bad Estate Agent Pictures

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Ive only seen the first picture and I have tears rolling down my face already :D

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

Oh I think I cracked a rib from laughing at this! :D:D

Brilliant find!

Anybody know of anything else like this? I could use a laugh and this was perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Anybody know of anything else like this? I could use a laugh and this was perfect.

You could try http://lifedeathtoptips.tumblr.com/

Hasn't been updated in some time though

Valentina wrote: »
    You could try http://lifedeathtoptips.tumblr.com/

Hasn't been updated in some time though

Thanks, laughing already!
    tumblr_mg5rj7Ywk01r4y4vyo1_500.jpg

Could he not just hang out the f*cking washing for her while she recovers???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Thanks, laughing already!

Could he not just hang out the f*cking washing for her while she recovers???

Ha! I know - you've just had major surgery love but there's no need for you to fall behind on the housekeeping.

This is suitably bizarre too...

tumblr_m0y67ioMC01r4y4vyo1_500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

You could always have a look at www.daft.ie for more terrible pics ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,496 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Usually, funny picture collections that include captions are terrible, but this one nails it.
    Editing software now allows estate agents to give their photographs the characteristics of having been taken during the first few seconds of a nuclear strike.

tumblr_mlzj97fer91rrqskho1_1280.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Loved this one . . .

6M9KRd.png

Advertisement