Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA V - Show Your Pics & Videos

• 21-09-2013 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭

The in-game camera is acting up for a lot of people but got mine finally working. So, show off your snaps! You can find a link to all the pics you took on the social site as well as friends pics and everyone in the world.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/snapmatic/

I finally got my Banshee
    0_0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

0_0.jpg

Here's some proof that cars aren't as invincible as people think, got side swiped at a junction I kept going

0_0.jpg

but I left something behind.

0_0.jpg

The wheel is just to the right of the cars in the background

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I just realised I made Franklin look a bit like David Haye

0_0.jpg

David_Haye2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Killed a female cop using a stun gun

• Registered Users Posts: 12,480 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Improved the engine a bit (lvl 3) but not much else done as it's faster than mostly everything already.

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Varik wrote: »
    Improved the engine a bit (lvl 3) but not much else done as it's faster than mostly everything already.

0_0.jpg

Yeah I have that modded too - beast of a car, too afraid to drive to any missions in it as I have spent so much on it

I like taking night shots so far:

0_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Got me a jet!

0_0.jpg

I like this one too, some lad just flat out blowing leaves :P

0_0.jpg

Dont get in the way of a train

0_0.jpg

My LS customs SUV:

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭AIR-AUSSIE

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Michael gets bored now that he's on his own in the house.

0_0.jpg
    0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,472 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Setup an Imgur acount just for my GTA V pics, I have a feeling there will be more.

Just spent 20k recreating the film Drive.

etRR21Dh.jpg

Switched to Trevor and he was jut after chasing 2 strippers out of a strip club in nothing but his jocks.

UKzitJWh.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

I got some horns for Trevor's truck

I got some horns for Trevor's truck

That is class! Okay, heading straight to LSC next time I boot up the game for these! Nice suit as well :D. Trevor has the best clothes in the game!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Do people have issues when trying to take a pic, i only got it working once. It just gives some error msg when you press the camera option.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    Do people have issues when trying to take a pic, i only got it working once. It just gives some error msg when you press the camera option.

Yeah it only works for me the very very odd time. Some people don't have much of an issue but the majority do. Just the amount of people trying to access it at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Yeah it only works for me the very very odd time. Some people don't have much of an issue but the majority do. Just the amount of people trying to access it at the same time.

Thats a shame the way R* coded it, they should have had an offline option so that you can just take the pics and store them on the hard drive.

I had to take a pic of the TV cause i couldn't get it working :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ObliVion86

The snapmatic wasn't working for me either until I went onto the Rockstar social club site and re-linked my psn account. Works fine now.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25 ObliVion86

This pic describes Trevor better than any words ever could :D

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

0_0.jpg

Michael's garage.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anyone else looking at other peoples characters and thinking; "Franklin wouldn't wear that!"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Anyone else looking at other peoples characters and thinking; "Franklin wouldn't wear that!"

heh. I think I am the only one who does not change their appearance at all. Only using the main cloths boys have and dont do a thing to their appearance. I am just so used to all of them look like they supposed to from all the art work and trailers.
    When I see Trevor with a big ass Beard or Micheal with long hair.... its just does not feel right. :o

sheehy83 wrote: »

I finally got my Banshee
    0_0.jpg

Just noticed you can see the sunset in Franklins glasses. Rockstar have truly made a masterpiece!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,057 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Trevor wakes up on a mountain in a dress;
    0_0.jpg

The sign behind Trevor says "Feckin Irish" with the pic of a tractor above it.
    0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Spotted this one on the trending section on the social club. Brilliant.

Capture_zps19247df5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Selfies. You're doing it wrong.

0_0.jpg

Just switched over to Trevor who was listening to a chap on the guitar. Trev was not a fan

0_0.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Franklin's new pal -

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My prize for becoming an Epsilon member. Michael wasn't happy with it though.. -

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

My Trevor in a dress moment started here -

0_0.jpg

I'm going to land a 747 on the Pier one day or hundreds of pedestrians will be killed by me trying! -

0_0.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

0_0.jpg

Advertisement