Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Aug A2, WE Dragon 5.1 hi-cappa.

Options
  • 20-09-2013 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Asg Aug A2 and a WE Dragon 5.1 hi-cappa for sale.

Asg Aug A2,

310fps
    Good condition
    With a battery
    2 mags (1 med cap trans green, 1 hi-cap black)
    Fore grip handle not great, works
    (popped open, glued back together)
    A new one would be advised.

Selling for E125.

WE Dragon 5.1 hi-cappa,

Co2 powered
    295fps
    2, 30 round mags
    + 1 damaged repairable mag for spares or fix
    Black leg holster
    Only brought on skirmish once
    General wear
    Great condition

Selling for E110

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭BigBoom

Interested in a trade for the pistol? I've an 8" Dan Wesson revolver? :) co2 powered.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Darman

Hello Bigboom, no sorry I'm just looking to sell.
    Cheers for looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭D_murph

What is the damage to the WE Dragon 5.1 magazine?

I see that the feed lip seems to be broken off the top of it (which can be replaced) but there is some tape around the lower end of it also so I am wondering what that is about.

I would be interested as its a lovely gun and the price is right.

Cheers :).

Ah it is. great feel to it as well. all steel, nice weight. Great blow back on it.

Yeah one side of the feed lip is broken, it needs either a new co2 valve or rubbers. I think the valve might need to be changed.

Ah the tape, masking tape. Its just a visual aid for me more than anything. stop me grabbing the wrong mag.

Other than the lip and valve its perfect. I was keeping it as a just incase.

I'll take the tape off and take a close up picture tomorrow morning and put it up.

Darman wrote: »
    Ah it is. great feel to it as well. all steel, nice weight. Great blow back on it.

Yeah one side of the feed lip is broken, it needs either a new co2 valve or rubbers. I think the valve might need to be changed.

Ah the tape, masking tape. Its just a visual aid for me more than anything. stop me grabbing the wrong mag.

Other than the lip and valve its perfect. I was keeping it as a just incase.

I'll take the tape off and take a close up picture tomorrow morning and put it up.

Cheers. My We gun is the same. Thats why I like them. Looking forward to the pic and talk then dude :).

• Advertisement

Hello,

Got some better pictures of the damaged mag. In the third picture you'll see the co2 valve, it wont stop leaking, not sure whats wrong with it. Might be just the rubbers but not sure.

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭airsoft_gunner

where are u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

D_murph wrote: »
    Pm sent.

I see agreement on thread unless you can show me one and you are off thread dealing.

Have a week off.

where are u based?

Hello gunner, I'm in wexford. need anything questions or pictures just let me know.

• Advertisement

andy_g wrote: »
    I see agreement on thread unless you can show me one and you are off thread dealing.

Have a week off.

Oops, sorry about that and to anyone else I peed off also. Rookie mistake :o and thanks for understanding Andy :).

OK Darman, I will accept your asking price (€110) for the WE Hi Capa Dragon and accessories in the OP.

D_murph wrote: »
    OK Darman, I will accept your asking price (€110) for the WE Hi Capa Dragon and accessories in the OP.

And I accept your offer.

To P.M.'s

Some more pictures of the Aug.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭KilianHarrison

I'll give you 115euro for the aug, very interested.

I'll give you 115euro for the aug, very interested.

I accept your offer of 115euro.

I'll pm you.

Pm sent.

Aug a2 civilian black, 2 mags and battery.

Still for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭airsoft_gunner

Darman wrote: »
    Aug a2 civilian black, 2 mags and battery.

Still for sale.

could you post some pics?

Hello gunner, there's a few pictures in the first post on the thread but I'll put up a few new ones tomorrow for you.

Hello Gunner, Sorry about the delay, but here are some more pics of the Aug. If you need anything else just let me know.

Dar.

• Advertisement

I collected the WE Hi Capa Dragon 5.1 from Darman on Saturday and its in perfect working order. Feels and fires lovely and very accurate. The man himself is a gent and it was a pleasure to do business with him :).

Thanks man, Im defo using that gun in my next skirmish on Sunday down here.

Good luck selling the other gun also :).

Hello Murph, I hope you have a great game Sunday. An absolute gentleman to do business with. Would recommend to anyone.

Thanks again.

Advertisement