Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Edel666

currychips wrote: »
    oh congrrats ! :D No ,, didnt got my course :( Got 350 in my plc ,, needed 300 for my course .. STILL didnt get it. Literally depressed!! :(
    Sorry to hear that what course did you want to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭currychips

Edel666 wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that what course did you want to do?

Social Care practice ! :( Got offered everything i put down on my CAO BUT sligo .. ! Its soo annoying ,, dont know what to do now :/

Social Care practice ! :( Got offered everything i put down on my CAO BUT sligo .. ! Its soo annoying ,, dont know what to do now :/
    That is really annoying maybe you could do another PLC. Did you accept any other offers?

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

Congrats i'm going to Sligo too :)
    boardsie meet up in sligo :pac:

If I were you I'd accept something, as long as it's much the same as what you wanted, otherwise you might have to wait till your a mature student or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭happyviolet

I still can't get over this, but I got an offer in Dundalk IT for my course, which I have wanted this whole time!! :D I checked the vacancy list, and it was updated this morning around half 8, so a place must have open up after 6am or something because I seriously thought I would have never gotton an offer from there during the week! So happy! :D

• Advertisement

jeddie20 wrote: »
    boardsie meet up in sligo :pac:

If I were you I'd accept something, as long as it's much the same as what you wanted, otherwise you might have to wait till your a mature student or something?
    Ya totally Jeddie :) have you got accommodation sorted?

Ya totally Jeddie :) have you got accommodation sorted?

I was just onto yeats there, got the last single room :pac: cant get the keys till i pay tho, which i need the back to education confirmation letter for :rolleyes:

Have you yours sorted?

I was just onto yeats there, got the last single room :pac: cant get the keys till i pay tho, which i need the back to education confirmation letter for :rolleyes:

Have you yours sorted?
    Ya i've mine sorted just have to make an appointment to pick up the key. Are you starting next week as well?

Have you got the registration pack? All i know is registration is Wednesday, when do the first years start?

Have you got the registration pack? All i know is registration is Wednesday, when do the first years start?
    Ya i got it, i logged onto my account but have to pay the fees tomorrow. Not exactly sure when first years start i read on the website 11th but i could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Bekah13

Hey guys just a quick question is anyone doing or know anybody doing early childhood care and education in Carlow IT? it says on the website that the registration time for my course is at 11am on Tuesday the 10th September but then another link I saw said its at 6-7.15pm on Monday the 9th September. Anyone know what day and time it really is as this is really confusing me??

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

Bekah13 wrote: »
    Hey guys just a quick question is anyone doing or know anybody doing early childhood care and education in Carlow IT? it says on the website that the registration time for my course is at 11am on Tuesday the 10th September but then another link I saw said its at 6-7.15pm on Monday the 9th September. Anyone know what day and time it really is as this is really confusing me??

It depends on the level of the course just look at that

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Bekah13

What day and time is yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

Bekah13 wrote: »
    What day and time is yours?

Mine was last Wednesday I'm starting this Wednesday at 9.30

• Registered Users Posts: 1 berrybebe

anyone have any idea of what the timetable and workload is like in Carlow IT for early childhood education and care? Trying to sort out travel options and an idea of the timetable would help a lot. As for the workload, any ideas of when first assignments would be?

Advertisement