Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***Cup Match Thread*** Fri AUG 23 19:00 St Colmcille's - Crewe Motley (2)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

ul lads, from what I hear the lads Derek brought down are handy enough, we will have a better core of players in the winter as people won't be ****ing off on 3 week holidays like the summer.

+ i'll be back :)

Anyway, Des let us know when the friendly's and winter league will be starting,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

League starts 8th October

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Anyway, Des let us know when the friendly's and winter league will be starting,

i plan on organising a little mini tournament in a few weeks time between my own team, boards and then 2 other teams from work.

once our cup is over, ill put it to astro to see if they will give us pitches and refs for 3 weeks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

i plan on organising a little mini tournament in a few weeks time between my own team, boards and then 2 other teams from work.

once our cup is over, ill put it to astro to see if they will give us pitches and refs for 3 weeks.

Sounds good Ed

Sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

by any chance 5 a side games are they? ;o

mrDerek wrote: »
    by any chance 5 a side games are they? ;o

errm no, 11 a side. where did 5 a side come into this, considering boards is an 11 a side team?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

errm no, 11 a side. where did 5 a side come into this, considering boards is an 11 a side team?

ah you said your job has 2 other teams thats a lot of bodies for one organisation :O sounds good anyway

5 a side is the ****ing devils game, disgusting it is.

mrDerek wrote: »
    ah you said your job has 2 other teams thats a lot of bodies for one organisation :O sounds good anyway

theres 1200 people in the building ;)

one of them is completely a work team (as in all 20 members of the panel work for us) but the second team is a bunch of portuguese lads, who some work for us or have worked in the past.

my aim would be to playe these monday/tuesday the weeks commencing 9th, 16th or 23rd which then gives each team one last week before the season starts to play who ever they wish.

ill get an email going in the next few days to astro. assuming those 3 weeks are ok with you lot?

• Advertisement

Very exotic Edward :D

Very exotic Edward :D

actually.drop me a PM on facebook, need to ask you something.

actually.drop me a PM on facebook, need to ask you something.

ASL.

Advertisement