Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bet 365 €50 Free In-Play Bet on Man Utd v Chelsea

• 23-08-2013 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭

It's back folks http://www.bet365.com/extra/extra.aspx?ContentPath=Promotions,Soccer,PremierLeagueFreeBet
    Bet365 as ever

For anyone who's not familiar....

Place a pre-match bet on the Man Utd v Chelsea game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake during the big match.

To qualify for your free In-Play bet, simply place a bet before kick-off, then once the game starts place another bet on any In-Play market. Your free In-Play bet must be paid for and placed in the usual way and if your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €50).

If that didnt make sense...pick a banker before the match...e.g less than
    4 first half goals or something at ridiculous short odds to ensure you get
    your stake back

once the game starts bet on anything you like, it loses you get
    your money back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

With pp is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

shamrock55 wrote: »
    With pp is it?

probably and i bet you have to be a new customer as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

bet365 as always

only ones who do this

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

As far as I remember Stake is not refunded so you will need to pick something over evens to get the full amount back.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    As far as I remember Stake is not refunded so you will need to pick something over evens to get the full amount back.

stake on the in play bet is refunded if a loser

stake before the match isnt so you just need to pick a
    certainty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

okidoki987 wrote: »

is it for new customers only?

crazygeryy wrote: »
    is it for new customers only?

existing ones also

they do this a few times every year
    usually a big match

Advertisement