Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coronation Street [News, Spoilers and Discussion] contd

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

So we have the Ches and Katy story going on behind the main scenes next week,

i cannot believe
    Katy moves back in
    with ches! :eek:

the writers really do have quite a significant amount or terrible storylines running at the moment.

i hope they pick up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I hope he ends up with Sinead...I like her and think she suits him.

About
    Jason and Eva
    getting together, think I mentioned it here before or maybe I was just thinking it- that they would definitely suit each other. Two good looking slightly dim individuals who are lonely and looking for love. T'would be good, I like him and she might be an okay sort of a person deep down.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,956 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ann22 wrote: »
    I hope he ends up with Sinead...I like her and think she suits him.

About
    Jason and Eva
    getting together, think I mentioned it here before or maybe I was just thinking it- that they would definitely suit each other. Two good looking slightly dim individuals who are lonely and looking for love. T'would be good, I like him and she might be an okay sort of a person deep down.

I agree Ches is better with Sinead, she is more likeable and is a better character

I think Eva already dated Jason and thought he wasn't good enough or suitable for her

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Only got to watch Mondays shows last night.

Sally really is a plonker, isn't she?

Poor lass is trying to convince herself that she has found her Mr Right when she knows damm well that she hasn't. I'd like to see Sal with somebody nice. :(

I really really REALLY want Karl to be caught now ! Need something juicy of a storyline !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

I cant wait till Beth finds out what that scumbag Karl has done to Craig poor craig everytime I see Karl I want to punch him :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

yep Karl storyline is dragging a bit now, can't wait to hear what beth comes out with when she finds out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

It has to come to a head soon. Hes leaving in September isn't he?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

The sad part about the unmasking of Karl is we're going to have Dev in smug mode.

The sad part about the unmasking of Karl is we're going to have Dev in smug mode.

Haven't seen sight nor sound of him in a while.

He must be resting before his smugness !

Let's hope he doesn't though and just grieves his wifes death in peace.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Chucken wrote: »
    It has to come to a head soon. Hes leaving in September isn't he?

The sooner the better, he drives me mad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭ivytwine

Little off-topic but is anyone else having trouble watching Corrie on the TV3 player? It's cutting off a bit at the start of the second ad break and BY JESUS if I have to see that McDonald's ad one more fricking time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

ivytwine wrote: »
    Little off-topic but is anyone else having trouble watching Corrie on the TV3 player? It's cutting off a bit at the start of the second ad break and BY JESUS if I have to see that McDonald's ad one more fricking time :(

Install Ad blocker ;)

I hope Craig gets more story lines after this. Hes a sweet boy.

hoodwinked wrote: »

i cannot believe
    Katy moves back in
    with ches! :eek:
    Yayyyyy !

Really happy about that !

MugMugs wrote: »
    Yayyyyy !

Really happy about that !

Totally!!

Finally some good news!

I'm watching on +1. I feel like getting into the TV and telling Paul straight. I'd go all Eastenders and tell him "sling yer 'ook"....

Ha ha ha @ Beth to Stella on seeing the wedding dress - "Bought it for a song? Whos sorry now?". Hehe, classic.

Is he gone? Is he really, really gone???

• Registered Users Posts: 84,956 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Tim is realising hooking up with Sally is a bad move

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sally really is a dreadful snob! " I know which side of the wall I'd want to be"

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sally really is a dreadful snob! " I know which side of the wall I'd want to be"

Nah it was better when she said she didn't want the likes of Beth at her garden party :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

WTF did Paul have in the three bags that Steve loaded into the taxi? Some sort of special protective bag for Black-Jacket, he was wearing Beige-Jacket in the scene. What else did he wear? A uniform and a few navy or black polo shirts. Jesus talk about overkill, a small carrier bag would have done his wardrobe.

Eileen was stupid to let him go, she'll spend the next 12 months whinging that she can't find a new man, I sometimes wonder if "Fat Brenda" isn't just her alter-ego.

Got to laugh at Sally going all snobby, what's the betting she'll have a posh vs. knacker fight over the fence at Anna, and what's the betting Tim will p1ss off on her this weekend. he is truly a total tit, no wonder his ex became a heroin addict.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

hoodwinked wrote: »
    So we have the Ches and Katy story going on behind the main scenes next week,

i really perfer chez with katy- that sinead one gos she has some mopy head on her. Cheek of her walking into Chez house n she says to Katy "what are u doin here" ****n cheek of her n she only with Chez a wet month

oh god no!

ha
    Red Kev wrote: »

Got to laugh at Sally going all snobby, what's the betting she'll have a posh vs. knacker fight over the fence at Anna, and what's the betting Tim will p1ss off on her this weekend. he is truly a total tit, no wonder his ex became a heroin addict.

Ya wtf is that womans issue at all- she rides tim after 1 night drinks cans in her "conservitory" and then gets notions about a bbq- bloody woman!!!

That was the stupidest reason for a split up of any couple I've ever seen in this. Eileen needs a swift kick up the árse:mad:, now we have to look at her miserable face and listen to her moaning her lack of a man for ever now. What a corny line 'we have to (split up) for both our sakes'..and what's she on about 'your job will always come first'???? Stupid, stupid woman:mad:! Not that I'll miss him in it or anything, it's just that there's been ample opportunity for them to split before with much clearer and more believable reasons.

Now who in their right mind will open their wedding dress in a pub. What did Sally ask her? I rewound it but I still couldn't make it out.

Why is Kylie so horrible to Tina? Is she jealous 'cos of her history with David? She's been good enough to help out, is she getting paid for it? Either way, no need to be mean to her.

I'm getting fed up waiting for Nick to wake up...yawn! How many times much we listen to Leanne lamenting 'what if he never wakes up?' and 'what if he's not the same?'...I'm even boring myself talking about it:(

What did Sally ask her?

Was it preloved :D

Love that comment...:D

Was it preloved :D

Sounded like that alright:D...maybe she asked was it preowned. Nosy woman....a guard wouldn't ask you that:confused:

Preloved is the latest term for preowned!

That's why Beth piped in saying why can't ye just say its second hand :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭Alice1

Sounded like that alright:D...maybe she asked was it preowned. Nosy woman....a guard wouldn't ask you that:confused:
    But in fairness, when they saw the state of it, it was fairly obvious that it was indeed preloved, preowned or pre something!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

Speaking of clothes, has anybody told the cast that it is summer? They are all going around wrapped up in layers in what should be the warmest summer for years :confused:

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    But in fairness, when they saw the state of it, it was fairly obvious that it was indeed preloved, preowned or pre something!

It was daft opening it there. Why would she do that? Surely she wouldn't want folk to see it before the big day?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement