Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Boards.ie World Manager Application Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Manager ratings?
    Gremio is 52, Galaxy is 58.
    It shows gremio 60 for me and galaxy 58, you get these ratings on the club list right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

I'm getting the following from the match preview screen for each clubs next game. Probably best leave it to Mac. :)

Gremio
    Manager (View History) Professional Manager Sean O'Mara (60Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)
    Games Managed 24
    Manager Ranking 52 / 77

_____

LA Galaxy
    Manager (View History) Professional Manager Jimmy Rabbitte (49Level 5 - SM Experienced for reputation between 45 and 74)
    Games Managed 17
    Manager Ranking 58 / 77

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I'm getting the following from the match preview screen for each clubs next game. Probably best leave it to Mac. :)

Gremio

_____

LA Galaxy
    Yeah let him get in trouble coz I know I don't understand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Jordyn Fierce Serpent

Gremio

_____

LA Galaxy

That's correct!

MrMac84 wrote: »
    That's correct!

The gremio manager is the new schalke manager please mail me your email address

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Jimmy Rabbitte Snr

The gremio manager is the new schalke manager please mail me your email address

Devestated!

Devestated!

Ah there'll be other clubs to come available if you really want to leave LA man.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

Will Gremio be offered to other managers?

Ah there'll be other clubs to come available if you really want to leave LA man.

Ah I know! I am trying to build something at the Galaxy! No money left though and my stadium only holds 27,000 so the revenue streams are bad. The attraction of a bigger club, bigger budget and better players was there with Schalke but sure maybe there's a bigger job again waiting for me in the future!

Ah I know! I am trying to build something at the Galaxy! No money left though and my stadium only holds 27,000 so the revenue streams are bad. The attraction of a bigger club, bigger budget and better players was there with Schalke but sure maybe there's a bigger job again waiting for me in the future!

I'm in exactly the same boat, but my stadium only holds 17000..... So you're not too bad... ;)

• Advertisement

I'm in exactly the same boat, but my stadium only holds 17000..... So you're not too bad... ;)

Well looks like we'll be pitting our wits against each other next season in front of MASSIVE attendances!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Burlap_Sack

Delighted to get the schalke job. Gremio have a good enough team but limited budget so alot of wheeling and dealing needed by whoever gets the job.

Sorry for the people who missed out on the Schalke job but there'll be other oppurtunites for sure.

Rebel_Kn1ght
    nobbykko
    Iago
    Tinie

We have Gremio Division 3 free and Standard leige Div 4 both free

Rebel_Kn1ght you have the choice of which team you'd like and then PM me your email.
    nobbykko you can have which ever team is free then so also PM me your email.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Rebel_Kn1ght

I'll take Gremio
    Sending you email now

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ill take standard liege if possible. ill email now.

Tinie wrote: »
    Ill take standard liege if possible. ill email now.

its not at the minute.. Theirs one chap in fromt of you then the NEXT free club is your's ok? (provided others in the game dont want vacated club)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

its not at the minute.. Theirs one chap in fromt of you then the NEXT free club is your's ok? (provided others in the game dont want vacated club)

Ok no problem.

My bad your not next in line its
    Iago
    Tinie

is the order at the min but clubs will come up soon as managers move on alot

CSKA Moscow are free
    Sporting Braga also free

Iago has first choice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

CSKA Moscow are free
    Sporting Braga also free

Iago has first choice!

Surprised at CSKA considering they got promoted just behind me!

• Advertisement

Manager has quit any ways. Have 2 managers lined up so should be full game world again soon

Manager has quit any ways. Have 2 managers lined up so should be full game world again soon

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭nobbykko

Will i be offered a team?

nobbykko wrote: »
    Will i be offered a team?

Yes pm me your email

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

id like to join too if possible, sorry im leaving it so late.....this thread made me want to play!!

Nobbynkko
    Iago
    Tinie
    James bondings
    In that order

If lads don't reply too me by 10am I'm off on holiday for a week so can't issue any clubs till then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

you want an email address?

you want an email address?

When theres a free club i l get you too send it then other wise I won't find it by the time you get a club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭nobbykko

10.12 am. Did i get in in time?

Advertisement