Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Over 1.5 goals and the draw

• 10-08-2013 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

I've put a little bit of reserch into this and I'm going to use it as my challenge for this season . I'm concentrating on the English championship league my starting bank is €50 and I'm going to increase the stake weekly with any profits . So today there are 10 x 3oc kick offs in the championship , €5 stake on each match consisting of €3.50 on over 1.5 goals at an average of 1/3 , and €1.50 on the draw at an average of 12/5 . My ideal scenario is to find pleanty of score draws , a 0-0 draw and just the overs comming in I have a slight loss and a 1-0 win is the only result that I lose my full stake .... Lets see how long I can keep this one running for ......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Interesting challenge. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Wftablueboy

A small loss on day 1 , out of the 10 matches 6 of them finished over 1.5 goals with 2 of them finishing score draws . I had 4 1-0 losses , but was unlucky with this as 2 of them were 0-0 till the 90th minute and ended upb1-0 losses. and those 2 draws would have given me a nice little profit .... I 'll try again next week

Advertisement