Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Adverts we like

Options
  • 09-08-2013 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Seeing as there is already a thread on ads we hate-and there are a lot of them-I just thought I'd start one on the ads we might actually like(this will probably be a short thread coz most of them are crap nowadays and the best are from decades ago).

I think the Snickers ads with Joan Collins are hilarious....
    The one about broadband when he is trying to talk to his girlfriend on the laptop but her signal keeps breaking up and she is only getting bits of what her boyfriend is saying.....
    Paul O'Connell doing Pinergy-priceless!!
    The AIB ad where you see a helicopter view of Dublin's Custom House and George's Quay.....

What ads,if any,do ye like?

Comments

Advertisement