Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***Match Thread*** TUE JUL 30 20:15 WES2 FB Monks Boards.ie

• 29-07-2013 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Only 2 games left, 6 points would be nice starting with 3 here.

Derek - in
    Cathal - hols
    Ciaran - inj
    Collie - in
    Damian - inj
    Darren - inj
    Dave - in
    Gar - inj
    Jules - inj
    Keith - in
    Wes - in
    Derek Mc -in
    Craig - in
    Liam - out
    Paddy - in
    Marsen - inj
    Stephen - in
    Luke - in
    Andy - in

Ed - in
    Clay - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

I'm out for the last two games. Best of luck for them.
    If you ever want a laugh i'll send you a pic of what i did to my ankle tonight. Like someone replaced my ankle bone with a tennis ball. Had no luck with injuries this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

Me and ste in

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I am in for tonight Des

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Might pop up.

I've been trying the clinic all day to see when I can go back playing.. ill keep ye posted.

Hope it went well Darren.

**** me that was satisfying! Well done everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

2-1 win after a great start where we pushed and pressed them and got a great team goal as Craig played Steve in on the overlap for a nice finish.

Then we stopped doing the good stuff and regressed a bit, eventually leading to us conceding a goal, now the lad who scored was an excellent player, but we still should have done better as a unit.

Second half there wasn't much in it, but I thought we had the better of the latter part of the game, we made a far few half chances, eventually with one of the last kicks of the game Wes scored with a header after more good work by Craig and Steve.

Paddy did very well second half when he was asked to do a job on their pacey winger.

steo said in the car that he thought paddy did excellent when switched to deal with the pacey lil ****er i thought so as well, on a side note its unfortunate that thornton got a walkover but anythign can happen next week, also i know im a moany ****er on the field but im just trying to up the urgency when we need the win.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That guy as like a flipping Cheetah!

• Advertisement

whats the crack with the cup strange we havent played a game are we out?

Team we were drawn against in Round 1 couldn't get a team together so conceded the walkover, so we got a bye. I haven't received word of the second round yet, although I do know there are second round matches taking place this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Team we were drawn against in Round 1 couldn't get a team together so conceded the walkover, so we got a bye. I haven't received word of the second round yet, although I do know there are second round matches taking place this week.

ya, second round starts on wednesday, so you can expect to be playing in the next week or two...games will come thick and fast now, as they will want it over in 2 or 3 weeks.

Still buzzing after that :)

Everyone worked their socks off, your mate Ste is a work horse Derek. Done very well last night. I did enjoy my Zidanaesque pass for the first goal and starting the move for the 2nd ;) . Wesley what a header! I was a little lost in CM last night I haven't played there since schoolboy but enjoyed it. Dave & Colly made it easier anyway. They were a good side last night it's a pity we went on that bad run but ah well onwards and upwards for the winter season and this phantom cup

Still buzzing after that :)

Everyone worked their socks off, your mate Ste is a work horse Derek. Done very well last night. I did enjoy my Zidanaesque pass for the first goal and starting the move for the 2nd ;) . Wesley what a header! I was a little lost in CM last night I haven't played there since schoolboy but enjoyed it. Dave & Colly made it easier anyway. They were a good side last night it's a pity we went on that bad run but ah well onwards and upwards for the winter season and this phantom cup

Aww yea, I'm not gone 2 months and im stabbed in the back and my position robbed.

Aww yea, I'm not gone 2 months and im stabbed in the back and my position robbed.

Ha not a chance buddy you're far better then me there. Enjoyed it though :)

Ha not a chance buddy you're far better then me there. Enjoyed it though :)

It's coolbeans, going to make left back my own.

It's coolbeans, going to make left back my own.

Yeah, left back on the sideline.

Yeah, left back on the sideline.

HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHA..

NO. Are you 12 MEIGHT ?

Advertisement