Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pikmin 3

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Radiosonde

12 years since the first one. Now I just feel old.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,727 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Only played the first one recently. Want to play the second as well before going on to get this. I know I don't need to follow a story but would just like to.

Also I have other games on Wii U I want to get like Lego City Undercover and the Super Luigi disc is out this week which I've preordered from Amazon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

This is literally my favourite home console game of the year so far. Its wonderful.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Is Pikmin 3 worth a console purchase? I've played Pikmin 1 and 2 and loved them, was just a bit dubious as 3 looked to be more of the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭shawki

Forget the PS5 or the X-bone 2, the biggest game of the year is out next Friday!

Does anyone else have Pikmin 3 pre ordered for next week from Gamestop?

I rang the store yesterday to find out what would happen but couldn't get an answer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,705 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

shawki wrote: »
    Forget the PS5 or the X-bone 2, the biggest game of the year is out next Friday!

Does anyone else have Pikmin 3 pre ordered for next week from Gamestop?

I rang the store yesterday to find out what would happen but couldn't get an answer.

It was my game of the year back in 2013 and feel it's vastly underappreciated. I'll probably get it digitally on switch myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

We played it on the Wii U, and both loved it. The demo is good, but brief, and we're tempted to get it again, but probably going to wait and hope for a price drop first!

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭shawki

Been trying to contact Gamestop customer service all week and couldn't get a straight answer.

Post came there and no sign of Pikmin 3.

If they can't handle a single game release on time, how the hell are they going to manage the PS5?

Advertisement