Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

***Match Thread*** TUE JUL 23 19:15 WES2 BallAlley Angels

Options
  • 22-07-2013 6:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭

Lets do the same as last week

Derek - inj
    Cathal - in
    Ciaran - inj
    Collie - in
    Damian - inj
    Darren - inj
    Dave - in
    Gar - inj
    Jules - inj
    Keith - in
    Wes - in
    Derek Mc - in
    Craig - in
    Liam - in
    Paddy - in
    Marsen - inj
    Stephen - in
    Luke - in
    Andy - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭Mousewar

Don't think I'll make this. Knee is still pretty bad from last week. Best of luck.

Looks like we are missing a lot of players this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Luke and Andy are coming, Collie's two mates from last week.

Not heard from Derek, Stephen or Paddy yet - but I think we'll be ok for numbers

Gimme a shout if you're desperate - I can hobble around up front. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Luke and Andy are coming, Collie's two mates from last week.

Not heard from Derek, Stephen or Paddy yet - but I think we'll be ok for numbers

Been a mental day in work, but Glen or Rob arent available anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

sorry only checking this now not getting any txts if there being sent, me and stephen are in for this

mrDerek wrote: »
    sorry only checking this now not getting any txts if there being sent, me and stephen are in for this

weird, I'll check the number I have for you, sorry about that.

Crackin win in a great match to watch lads.

Well done. What score?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,640 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

3-1, good performance and a good win

• Advertisement

another good performance all we need is 2 more wins and should get us 3rd if not second, the fella off AB who was ahead of me banged in 4 goals so thats the faint chance of league top scorer gone :/

the fella off AB who was ahead of me banged in 4 goals so thats the faint chance of league top scorer gone :/

Didn't realise you were even second, good achievement if you can maintain that.

Not if it costs THE TEAM goals though :mad:

Didn't realise you were even second, good achievement if you can maintain that.

Not if it costs THE TEAM goals though :mad:

well iv 14 in 14 games :P 4 ahead of the next fella think im ok :) but i was through in but your man clipped me then i took a bad touch im greedy :P i wanted a second hatrick ina row haha at the time i thought it would have brought me to within 3 goals of the AB lad ill square it now since theres no chance of that happening anymore :/

Anyway a mention about Stephen Cathal Paddy and Liam the 4 of them were absolutely immense tonight cant fault the 2 centre halves and liam pulled off a few worldies from where i could see at the centre of the park, ste great cross for the first goal and worked hard all game, wes great cross for the 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭murtagh

Yeah very good play all round last night. Thought we sat off them a bit at the start of the second half, as if we were a little nervous protecting our lead, but after a couple of minutes we got back into our rhythm and took back control of midfield.
    Luke and Collie did very well to control the centre of the park and hats off to Liam for some very important stops again when called into action last night. Think he picked at least 3 out of the top corner.
    Wingers and fullbacks were very solid and that got very little change out of us anywhere on the pitch.
    The goals were created and taken very well.
    Its no coincidence that all came from unselfish play and the ball being crossed to the player free in the box. - Was the OG on its way to you too, Derek?
    We had a good few half chances as well that came from similar passages of play when we moved the ball to the man in the best position to strike.

murtagh wrote: »
    Yeah very good play all round last night. Thought we sat off them a bit at the start of the second half, as if we were a little nervous protecting our lead, but after a couple of minutes we got back into our rhythm and took back control of midfield.
    Luke and Collie did very well to control the centre of the park and hats off to Liam for some very important stops again when called into action last night. Think he picked at least 3 out of the top corner.
    Wingers and fullbacks were very solid and that got very little change out of us anywhere on the pitch.
    The goals were created and taken very well.
    Its no coincidence that all came from unselfish play and the ball being crossed to the player free in the box. - Was the OG on its way to you too, Derek?
    We had a good few half chances as well that came from similar passages of play when we moved the ball to the man in the best position to strike.
    Ye the ball would have gotten to me had your man not scored an og

Ye the ball would have gotten to me had your man not scored an og

Just so you know, on the Astro website there isn't an option for OG, so since the start of this team my policy has been to give the goal to the player from our team who "made" the OG, in this case Wes's ball across gets the credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,999 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Give nothing to that.......................................

I would have about 25 goals if i was up top, FACT!

Just so you know, on the Astro website there isn't an option for OG, so since the start of this team my policy has been to give the goal to the player from our team who "made" the OG, in this case Wes's ball across gets the credit.

i wasnt claiming it anyway haha :rolleyes:

Advertisement