Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to get a run on!!

Options
  • 14-07-2013 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

This is my latest theory.

I will take a break and let the hunger to gamble build. Hopefully I will be ready by wednesday.

Because I was sick of gambling yesterday. A sensible person would of just stopped did i no, lost most of the weeks profit and hence wrote a new rule "don't gamble when sick of it."

Anyway let hunger build and try to get on a three day run on that should normally amount to a few hundred. But if I have let the hunger build properly could amount to a nice few quid more.

Some people may say wait to make the right bet and then begin. Some may say runs only exist in a gamblers mind. let them say what they may.

I dont believe in fairies but I believe in things alot of people would call me crazy for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jackh1092

I agree, been betting brilliant last two weeks, then last night was betting for the sake of it and was bored with it...ended up lumping on in play and losing my profit.

days off for me.

Advertisement