Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Jolly boys tour ( part 5) sing me a Limerick !

• 05-06-2013 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭

Please vote !
    So the Date is the 21st of July.
    the reason if the thread is to gauge if a bus from Dublin is needed !
    all other info will be updated as soon as I have it.
    On booking you seat you must pay in full this will be non refundable (but you can sell it)
    also could you post links to sites in the Limerick area.
    whydave wrote: »
    05062013251_zpsc4b25789.jpg

Do you want a bus from Dublin for this tour ? 0 votes

one collection point on the north side.
    0%
    collection on north and south side
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

iam in

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

There's a new indoor site in Corbally that I've been meaning to try since I moved down. Supposed to be a decent size. Attached to a mahoosive indoor kart track.
    I've heard good reports. Might do a recce on it this weekend, see what the facilities are like. If the weather turns sour, might be an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

NakedDex wrote: »
    There's a new indoor site in Corbally that I've been meaning to try since I moved down. Supposed to be a decent size. Attached to a mahoosive indoor kart track.
    I've heard good reports. Might do a recce on it this weekend, see what the facilities are like. If the weather turns sour, might be an option.

The site is good but very small, it was bigger but it is now possible to walk 40 ft from your spawn area and shoot into the other teams spawn area. heres a video if ye want a rough idea of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

With indoor, that can be both good and bad. I think it depends on the people you're with (HRTA 1 was barely 40ft wide). I finally have a weekend off this weekend, so I may take a spin out there and check it out. Dust off the old ACOG for the first time in... Jesus... four years...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,061 ✭✭✭whydave

okay I'll post the info on the bus later today,prices ,pick-up points etc

David

• Advertisement

UP-DATE
    the bus costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, north Dublin** , the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD
    * this is nonrefundable unless we do not hit the min. number if this happens then a full refund will be issued.
    ** not to sure of location trying to get a secure location
    *** any other charges ie paypal must be covered by you.

count down clock ....Link

UP-DATE
    the bus costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, north Dublin** , the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD
    * this is nonrefundable unless we do not hit the min. number if this happens then a full refund will be issued.
    count down clock ....Link

okay time to send the messages for details to book your seats !!!!

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

I am sure you have talked to the lads there, but the 21st is a Sunday, and LAC is usually a Saturday only site.

Just in case...

Sent message via facebook didn't hear back so we'll just have to wait and see :D

DateSaturday 20st of July.
    Transport: Bus, costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, north Dublin** , the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD

Transport: Bus, costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, north Dublin** , the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD

Dublin Northside pick up point sorted thanks the people at iCP, the pick up point in Donabate.

Lads , if you want a seat on the bus please pm me we have a 2 week window for the booking and payment !

Transport: Bus, costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, Donabate, the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD

Dublin Northside pick up point sorted thanks the people at iCP, the pick up point in Donabate.

PM sent

okay so two seats book for the bus (and one is for me !!)
    Lads , if you want a seat on the bus please pm me we have a 2 week window for the booking and payment !

Transport: Bus, costs will be €15 per seat * the bus will be collecting in Drogheda, Donabate, the Red cow and Kildare village.Times to be advise asap !Please send me a pm and I'll advise on my paypal details***
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD

Do I have to pistol whip everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

shytan wrote: »

Yes! :p

Now I am going to make a list:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Now I am going to make a list:mad:
    Mmmmmm kinky.....

Looks like AndyG may be on the bus to Limerick ......so if you would like a sit down with him all you need to do is book a seat on the fun bus to Limerick only (€15 each) !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Gearhead1395

PM sent.

Looks like AndyG may be on the bus to Limerick ......so if you would like a sit down with him all you need to do is book a seat on the fun bus to Limerick only (€15 each) !!!

i'll have a row to myself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Every time I see this thread title popping up, I think the Jolly Boys are touring and coming to Ireland. Very disappointed.

Could ye stop doing that please?!?

:P

endacl wrote: »
    Every time I see this thread title popping up, I think the Jolly Boys are touring and coming to Ireland. Very disappointed.

Could ye stop doing that please?!?

:P

Sounds like daves singing alright.

okay so two seats book for the bus (and one is for me !!)

PLEASE PASS THE WORD

Due to lack on numbers the Trip to Limerick is off .
    Refunds have been issued
    PLEASE PASS THE WORD !
    David :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement