Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Slane 2013, hook up attempts

Options
  • 17-06-2013 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

from about 1:40, the big lad in the blue and white rugby top. Well he dosent give up, shows up again at 3:27 :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

I wouldn't call that a "cool vid" looks like hell on earth for me...........

But each to their own and all that jazz.......

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Danpad

Note: I'm a bah humbug and generally a misanthrope.
    Now, I can't fathom why anybody would pay extortionate prices to go to a concert and either A: get so p1ssed that you spend most of the time facing away from the stage dancing with your mates or, B: attempt to stand as still as possible in order to get decent footage on the TWO phones your holding up.

Agree, hell on earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Danpad wrote: »
    Note: I'm a bah humbug and generally a misanthrope.
    Now, I can't fathom why anybody would pay extortionate prices to go to a concert and either A: get so p1ssed that you spend most of the time facing away from the stage dancing with your mates or, B: attempt to stand as still as possible in order to get decent footage on the TWO phones your holding up.

Agree, hell on earth.

The second phone the twat is holding up is on a call to someone so they can hear living on a prayer but really all they can hear is on the other end is a load of crackling and creaming from a microphone thats about to break..

If the person wanted to hear the song they could always listen to it on youtube.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

The GRAB at 3:28....

Works 60% of the time, every time.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

It's a bit depressing that he ended up on the internet for something as little as that.
    Phones shouldn't be allowed into gigs. Definitely better places before them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

Pj! wrote: »
    It's a bit depressing that he ended up on the internet for something as little as that.
    Phones shouldn't be allowed into gigs. Definitely better places before them.

You're that chap aren't you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Augmerson wrote: »
    You're that chap aren't you?

Maybe a few years ago! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

garv123 wrote: »
    creaming from a microphone

snigger.

Advertisement