Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NSFW Forklift Driver Klaus, Funniest. Safety Video. Ever.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

:pac: brilliant.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,451 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Special effects are awful, but that was great. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

If more safety videos were like that then more people will pay attention to them

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Mr E wrote: »
    Special effects are awful, but that was great. :)

I think they did a really good job and went for the whole Monty Python/Bad Taste vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I was actually shown this when getting my license. Was part of the trainning :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,013 ✭✭✭Ole Rodrigo

Whoever said Germans aren't funny was smoking crack.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭Tzar Chasm

I have had a few 'klaus' working for me in the past, one managed to drive a forklift over his own foot

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭AnarchistKen

Brilliant!

The two lads stuck on the front are quality

• Registered Users Posts: 13,276 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Tzar Chasm wrote: »
    I have had a few 'klaus' working for me in the past, one managed to drive a forklift over his own foot

That must be some sort of a skill in itself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Slunk wrote: »
    I was actually shown this when getting my license. Was part of the trainning :)

Same for me.

The instructor taught us how to pick up a coin with the forks when we were finished :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

A boy the Klaus!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Funny stuff

I didn't know "zwei linke haende" was a saying :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

At the end when the lads are on the forks, and the guy with no hands is sorting screws, the song plays "<noise> justa wanker".

Or am I hearing things?

Apt..

couple-more-feet-and-we-are-there-forklift-operator-stupid-s-stupid-human-1293898419.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

You had one job Klaus. ONE JOB!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭Flesh Gorden

Great video :) haven't laughed that hard in a long time, reminded me of someone too

A lot more effective than the gruesome videos and photos we were shown during training for things like Con Saws, Angle grinders, Circular Saws etc..

The ones that will never leave me being:

- circular saw backfiring and going through someone's thigh
    - someone's forearm after a 9" cutting disc shattered at full speed (looked like something from resident evil)
    - a fellas foot after being rolled over by the front wheels of a Bendi forklift
    - various stanley knife accidents

Humourous videos would have made them a lot easier to sit through

Advertisement