Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

acting in galway

Options
  • 26-07-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi all, im a 17 year old student. i have an interest in acting and i am considering joining an acting class or something of that nature . would anyone have any suggestions on good acting schools in galway city?
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Hi Daniel, Core Theatre College run 10 week intensives and have some great tutors
    The Spontaneous Theatre People run improvisation labs
    Galway Arts Centre sometimes run an acting class too.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭chasmcb

I would second the recommendation for Core Theatre college, first rate tutors. Galway Youth Theatre, who are based in the Arts Centre are also good.

And forgot about dramsoc! Are you studying in NUIG? Dramsoc put on a lot of good workshops too. They might even open some up to students in other colleges.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

i apologize for the ridiculously late reply .. thank you all very much .. any opinions on performing arts school galway or stagecoach?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭danielgalway

i know this is old however i have one question.. does it matter if im a beginner regarding these acting schools?

• Advertisement

i know this is old however i have one question.. does it matter if im a beginner regarding these acting schools?

Hi Daniel, depends on the particular course. Usually most of them have different levels.

Advertisement