Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Job Vacancies Thread - **Read first post before posting and no chat**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 bmeemb

i am not an agency, however i do know of a job vacancy avail, city centre location, some experience dry cleaner/presser, computerised till experience an advantage, any applicants i can pass on to relevant person

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Pottler

Thanks for all the fast responses, the posts are now filled subject to final interviews.

As an ongoing matter, we are always interested in speaking to people who have experience in Industrial maintenance, welding and fabrication, roofing and paving/concreting. If that is your experience, and you are looking for work, please feel free to send me a pm and I will forward my email so you can send in a CV.

We almost always have a space for someone with good skills and are usually actively recruiting, though be aware that you will require a Full drivers licence, be flexible about travvel and as stated before, we are a waster and spoofer free zone so if you state a skill, be expected to have to practically demonstrate it as opposed to just showing papers:-).

We also like hearing from good sales-people with a strong ability to generate leads and sales in the Industrial maintenance field, both here and in the UK/Europe. And we are nice to deal with. Thanks again to everyone who responded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

TestPrepDublin are looking for a part-time tutor to join them.

Do you know someone with strong maths and reasoning skills? A strong communicator that can engage others? If so, please contact info@testprepDublin.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 noel69

Hello All

There is an internship available in a metal working company in North Monaghan with a genuine opportunity of full time paid employment on completion of an internship period.

The work is in decorative metal work, metal spraying and assembly.
    It is a fast growing start up business with the work varying from one day to the next and the position would be very challenging.

No experience necessary, a genuine interest in this type of work would be ideal.

If anyone is interested or know of anyone that may be interested let me know.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭RangeR

Hi folks,

Type : Permanent
    Term : Full Time [9am - 5:30pm - Might give you an hour lunch, if yer nice]
    Basic Description : Software Developer / General IT
    Salary : No idea [and I don't want to know] but these guys really look after you.
    Start : ASAP, prefer March but might wait a few weeks if the right person needs the time.
    Main Benefit : You get to meet me. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Now, that's the charter out of the way. We're looking for one .Net developer / IT guy. Historically, our office had discrete segregation of responsibilities. Then I came along and didn't like that. The current "second guy" in our office is leaving the country soon so I'm looking for a new"second guy". Generally it's a soft dev role but I also want someone who's not afraid of getting their hands dirty if a desktop blows up and to assist in the day to day IT duties.

Having a good sense of humour is essential. If you don't like SciFi [are there any techies out there who don't like SciFi?] and Futurama, you need not apply :)

If you want to see how the big boys get mobile phones into the hands of customers and you are technically competent, PM me your CV.

Anywho, below is the actual spec I gave our FD for approval. We are looking to fill this position ASAP but are willing to wait a bit for the right person. Degrees, Diplomas, Certs and other little bits of paper don't impress me. I'm more interested in what you can do. I will require references to be contactable, though.

The Role
    You will be joining a great team and an exciting opportunity to expand your skills. Your primary responsibilities would be to create and maintain new bespoke .Net in house applications; and maintain existing bespoke .Net [Win and Web] and VBA applications.

Your secondary responsibilities would be maintaining the corporate network and making sure all employees can work efficiently by maintaining any hardware issues.

Must have
    • 3 years minimum .NET experience. WinForms [C# / VB.net] and Web Development [ASP.net / C#.net]
    • 3 years minimum Access VBA 2003+ experience
    • 3 years minimum strong T-SQL experience [PL/SQL counts as experience]
    • 2 year minimum experience converting data into information [reports]
    • 5 years general IT Skills : Hardware and Software troubleshooting to resolution
    • Windows knowledge on both Server [2k3+] and Desktop [XP+]
    • Front facing experience with customer and in house issues and requests
    • Clear and focused mind under pressure

Nice to have
    • Knowledge of mobile phone fulfillment an advantage
    • Virtualisation [any technology]
    • Development Express 12
    • Mobile development [Android preferred]
    • SSIS / SSRS / SSAS experience
    • MS Office Integration development knowledge [2k3+]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 kristina larsen

Hi,
    I am looking for a personal assistant. Compensation is 19EUR an hour, duties are general, 20+ hours a week. Probation 14 days.
    Ireland legal residents only! Must obtain all necessary permits and docs.
    Dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭msg11

Hi,
    I am looking for a personal assistant. Compensation is 19EUR an hour, duties are general, 20+ hours a week. Probation 14 days.
    Ireland legal residents only! Must obtain all necessary permits and docs.
    Dublin.

Anymore information ?

Location, Working hours 10-4, Sample type of job one might do?

1st Year Apprentice Plumbers for immediate start in Dublin. Must be over 18 and have up to date safepass.

If interested, please PM me asap.

• Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

Hi Guys,

The world’s greatest daily tee website is hiring! We’re looking to find a few incredible people to come work with us here at Qwertee.com

Specifically we’re looking for the following people at the moment:

1. Qwertee Customer Support Person: Providing excellent email customer support to all our lovely customers.
    2. Qwertee Operations Person, aka Assistant to Qwerteebot (the friendly robot that runs everything at Qwertee): A really varied position doing a lot of the day to day operations of the site including: Preparing Artwork, Scheduling Designs, Ordering Stock, Liaising with Printers, Interacting with customers via Facebook/Twitter etc, Customer Support and much more. If you are the right person for the job eventually you’ll be responsible for much of the day to day running of much of the Qwertee site!
    3. Qwertee Web Developer: Assisting our head web developer with the current Qwertee site, working on new and improved versions of the site and on new projects also.

For more info on the positions and how to apply check out: http://www.qwertee.com/jobs/

Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

Hi Guys,

The world’s greatest daily tee website is hiring! We’re looking to find a few incredible people to come work with us here at Qwertee.com
    QUOTE]

Hi, it mentions these are part time positions, can you tell me how many hours per week? As there's no mention of wage etc. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 394 Verified rep Qwertee: Robert

panama wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

QUOTE]

Hi, it mentions these are part time positions, can you tell me how many hours per week? As there's no mention of wage etc. Thanks.

As mentioned in the main ad, they're all about 20 hours a week to begin with with the possibility of full time if suits.

Pay depends on experience etc, but we'll pay the right applicant well! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4 scott2312

Hi guys, am new to boards so hopefully this goes into the right section! I am the MD of a busy facilities management company in Dublin & we are currently looking to expand our service team. Applicants must be a qualified electrician & have an in depth knowledge of fire alarm system installation & maintenance.

Position is to be filled immediately & all CV's/responses can be sent to NO EMAILS - PLEASE PM.
    Kind Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Jester144

Hi - I am not an agency or organisation but VHI in Kilkenny are looking for Customer Sales Advisors and the closing date is today.

http://www.vhi.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 23 S.M.H

I know there's a sales gig going in the Sligo area....selling B2B and selling advertising/rewards. No point in going into much more detail but it's a chance for a good sales person to strut his/her stuff...

Basic Description : Account Executive – Inside Sales Person
    Term : Full Time
    Salary : Not sure but a guess is OTE 40/50k+
    Start : Now I believe.

Role:
    Seeking sales talent throughout to join for the opportunity to sell industry changing advertising and rewards platform to partners (big brands). A big career move and the opportunity to excel in a fast-paced, performance-based, competitive atmosphere and fun environment.

If you know anyone drop me a PM. I could refer them to the relevant company.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 noel69

Metal fabricator - welder required
    location - North Monaghan

basic description--- Fabricator required for company who manufacture custom made products using various metals including brass steel aluminium etc. Duties include, manufacture of bespoke products based on customer images and drawings, fabrication includes, cutting, welding, cnc plasma cutting, rolling bending, spraying, assembly etc.

Every project is different and presents new challenges, so someone who is flexible and has an ability to adapt to these challenges would be ideal.

Pay would depend on experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭carsQhere

Project/Process Engineer - Dublin, permanent.

Candidates should be graduate chemical engineers or graduate mechanical engineers with a process background having 2 - 5 years experience in a consulting engineering or project engineering role.

More details/apply at: http://www.calleng.ie/projectprocess-engineer.html

PM me if you wish, but I don't know a whole lot more than is in the job brief anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Mr. Loverman

I work for a multinational in Beijing, China. I can't say who or what we do (my contract forbids me from disclosing that information), but I can tell you you've never heard of the company, the work is very interesting, the company is rapidly expanding, and it's a really nice company to work for. I guess you could say we are a software company.

It's an English speaking office. You don't need to speak any Chinese.

We are looking for Project Managers, ISO Security Analysts and Senior Software Engineers (PHP) and Senior DB Administrators. There are also other roles available. As I said, we are expanding rapidly.

You must have a degree. You must be available immediately or within 1 or 2 weeks. You will come to Beijing using a tourist visa and the company will convert it to a work residency permit.

You need to be hard working, follow process, mature, and enjoy working in a very fast paced office. This is not a company for lazy people.

If you are ambitious you can become very senior here. The sort of opportunities this company offers (both career and travel) are not available in Ireland.

The office and perks are great. It's probably the coolest office building I've ever been in, and I've been to Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, London, etc.

If you are interested and available, please send me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,686 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

My job in Central Dublin are looking for great C# Dev's [f/t and contract] - PM me for details...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

The company I work for are hiring at the moment for positions in the Kilkenny and Cork offices.

They are looking for senior consultants, Permanent Full Time positions.

Job spec available here including details on how to apply.

http://www.linkedin.com/jobs?viewJob=&jobId=5605799

Any further questions drop me an e-mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭Dr4gul4

Company I work for are looking for a 'Local Technology Coordinator' (Desktop Support Engineer) Based in Dublin close to the city center.

Pm for details ..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Small retail shop in Maynooth looking for full time staff member to cover Maternity leave, starting approx Mid July and continuing until at least January/February.

Ideally, but not essential, would be someone with retail experience. You must have decent computer skills or have worked a shop POS system before. Mainly looking for someone responsible who can display a bit of initiative and is good at dealing with customers.

Send your CV to maynooth.retail@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

We're looking for a person to cover part time hours in Carlow town.

Basic Description : Security Guard
    Term : Part Time 20-40 hours per week (depending on holiday cover required etc)
    Salary : JLC Rates paid
    Start : 1st Week in June.

Send cv to davidf@momentumsupport.eu

Thanks

• Im looking to recruit someone to handle certain products my company has exclusive distribution rights on. Ideally the person has an interest in gadgets, where to buy them around the web and some sales ability.

They would be contacting retailers around europe in order to place the products in stores and managing the accounts from there on. Remuneration negotiable.

Requires someone very enthusiastic. PM if interested.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 9,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jim2007

The UN will be taking on people this year, here is the link to their careers area...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Posting this again because the programme is starting again for the summer.

Teachers of English are needed to teach small groups of foreign teenagers in their own homes over various dates during the summer. The morning involves basic TEFL tutoring with planning and supervision of activities in the afternoons. The activities will be visiting museums, bowling, cinema etc. and expenses will be paid.
    Because of the small number of students, a full ACELS qualification is not necessary, but some form of TEFL certificate is desired (Possibly not essential depending on aptitude and/or experience). Candidates will be organised and plan enjoyable lessons. Above all they will have a good sense of fun. The locations are in the greater Dundrum, Churchtown, Rathfarnham, Knocklyon, Areas. You will need to be based in one of these areas.

I did this myself last Autumn and found it a good, enjoyable way of making a few bob. It would suit people in their 20's or 30's mainly. Drop me a pm and I'll forward you on the details

• Registered Users Posts: 38 ANewStart

Activation Energy Ltd (www.activationenergy.ie) provides Smart Grid Electricity Solutions to large and medium energy users. We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project and Accounts Engineer to join their growing team. The candidate will work in a mixed role overseeing installation of equipment on customer sites, implementing small electrical jobs where necessary and data analysis and reporting on our customer meter data.

Contract time – Permanent, Part time or Contract as appropriate
    Salary Range: € 26,000 - €32,000 per annum

CV and Samples of past work to info@activationenergy.ie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭bceltic

Sales Executive for Blueface
    Due to rapid expansion, Blueface is looking for enthusiastic, self-starters to join our sales team. You should be an ambitious graduate looking to gain experience in an innovative Irish business disrupting the telecoms market. You are driven and eager to break into sales to position yourself for excellent opportunities and career growth. Blueface is looking for smart graduates who are at ease selling to a range of prospects from an SME business owner to an IT director in a blue chip multinational. You should be comfortable interfacing with potential clients to diagnose their needs, analyse their current set-up and sell the benefits of Blueface. You’re a challenger and self-motivated to reach your goals.
    The sales executive will be a key member of the Blueface sales team, reporting directly to the Business Development Manager.

Responsibilities
    • Prospect, qualify, develop and close leads
    • Interact with prospects via telephone, email, and IM
    • Successfully manage and overcome any objections
    • Build rapport with prospects to be a trusted resource
    • Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets
    • Dealing with sales queries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner using excellent customer service and selling skills
    Developing a knowledge of Blueface’s products/services, policies and procedures
    Take ownership of customers’ sales & sales administration requirements and liaising with support to resolve any technical issues in a timely manner
    Provide accurate reporting of pipeline and forecast by maintaining the CRM

Additional Information
    • Superior communication skills (oral and written)
    • Passionate, energetic and empathetic
    • Focused on the success of the customer’s solution
    • Detail oriented
    • Technically savvy
    • Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative sales team
    • PC proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel
    • Type: Full-time & Internship Positions Available
    • Experience: Associate
    • Function: Sales
    • Industry: Telecommunications
    • Compensation: Negotiable – Base Pay & Commission

Apply with CV & Cover letter to hr at blueface.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,288 ✭✭✭✭8-10

My company in Dublin are hiring.

Variety of technology jobs (experienced and graduate) as well as data analyst/data research

PM for more details!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 579 ✭✭✭panama

8-10 wrote: »

Variety of technology jobs (experienced and graduate) as well as data analyst/data research

PM for more details!

Why not just post the details?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭WhatNowForUs?

8-10 wrote: »

PM for more details!

Hi, could you send me the details as I've requested. Thanks.

Advertisement