Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Smith on Graham Norton

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

How cool is Will Smith!?

Real cool.

I don't always watch the GN show, but I was fortunate enough to watch it last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Obro

Absolutely brilliant !

Really down to earth guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

It should be illegal for one person to have that much talent. He's probably used the quota of a hundred others.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭hoff1

dont see what the big deal is

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

the difference between Norton's show and the Late Late is staggering, one is actually entertaining firstly, and the guests look like they actually want to be there

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Red Kev

hoff1 wrote: »

:rolleyes:
    krudler wrote: »
    the difference between Norton's show and the Late Late is staggering, one is actually entertaining firstly, and the guests look like they actually want to be there

If that was the Late Late Tubridy would have cut to an ad break.

Brilliant stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

More Carlton and less Jaden please!

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

I still watch old episodes of the fresh prince - he is such a natural comedian

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Dancor

The fresh prince was a **** show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

Dancor wrote: »
    The fresh prince was a **** show.
    Why not give it 5 stars?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

krudler wrote: »

Norton is a great presenter, he's just cheeky enough to get away with murder. Their guest booker is fantastic too - not just big names, but really good combos of guests that play off each other really well.

I'd never have expected Catherine Tate and 50 Cent to bro it up, but it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

hoff1 wrote: »

Surprised it took so long for the first one to arrive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

I watched maybe 30 seconds coz the kid really annoyed me. Is it actually worth watching the rest??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

Yes, definitely worth hanging in there to see what happens next. It only gets better and better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I watched maybe 30 seconds coz the kid really annoyed me. Is it actually worth watching the rest??

That's when it gets good!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Just got to actually watch this, and it was a fabulous, fabulous joy of a thing. Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

I did the same. Yes, it is worth watching the clip in its entirety. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Mardy Bum

It should be illegal for one person to have that much talent. He's probably used the quota of a hundred others.

Will doesn't agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭flutterflye

Ha! Okay - watched it. That was cool :) But not in an 'Oh wow he's so talented' way, but more just in an entertaining way - Especially when Carlton appeared!
    Will Smith is very likable, but his kid just annoys the beejeezus out of me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Watched this earlier today and again in work (I know, was showing my colleague, we had a great laugh at the last two parts of the clip after carlton comes out and the dance with GN). one of the funnier tv clips I have watched lately.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,656 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Red Kev wrote: »
    If that was the Late Late Tubridy would have cut to an ad break.

Brilliant stuff.

I think I'd prefer an adbreak to Tubridy thrusting his hips...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Surprised it took so long for the first one to arrive.

hipster most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

Brought back happy memories of childhood right there. I've always been a fan of Will Smith and watched the Fresh Prince as a kid, and still do.

Nostalgia like that is great. Excellent !!

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

The track at the end, for anyone who cares:
    http://youtu.be/vQObWW06VAM

It's a Sugarhill Gang version of a track that Michael Viner's Incredible Bongo Band did
    http://youtu.be/WY-Z6wm6TMQ

That was a cover of a Shadow track called Apache.
    http://youtu.be/QhIs1k8yuPU

And for good measure here is another version by Rod Hunter played on the Moog:
    http://youtu.be/nEy0nQUVmk4

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I was watching this with a group of people, he had us all nearly on our feet, it was madness, everybody loves this man even if they don't know it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,323 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Imagine him being your father...epic:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

Whatever about his talent/ non-talent in movies and/ or music he's a help of an entertainer. It's a while since I've laughed that hard at a tv clip :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 146 ✭✭Prof Nincom Poop Ph.D

The DJ was in Fresh Prince aswell.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRY7hIvm1zBZOvUz8eV3zhIst6eP7XCGCjmFnRldctlv1HfYWT9Ajazz.jpg

Never miss Nortons show.

It was cool but it would have been better if they hadn't pretended as much that it wasn't rehearsed, all just clever publicity for the film.

Nortons "starstruckness" every week is starting to bug me.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭plannerscanner

Havent seen it yet - is it any good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 badnewsbear

Anyone else feel like throttling Jayden smyth after it

Advertisement