Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gbb not firing correctly

Options
  • 24-05-2013 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭

Ok I bought a WE Glock g27 gbb pistol a while ago . Only fired her a few times . The other day I oiled it plus my aeg with proper silicone lube oil . Now today I tried firing it and it won't even fire a full mag of bb's . The mag empties itself of gas within 5 shots and needs refilling ,?? Any help lads ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Colash wrote: »
    Ok I bought a WE Glock g27 gbb pistol a while ago . Only fired her a few times . The other day I oiled it plus my aeg with proper silicone lube oil . Now today I tried firing it and it won't even fire a full mag of bb's . The mag empties itself of gas within 5 shots and needs refilling ,?? Any help lads ??

Where exactly did you oil and how much did you use

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Colash

Gatling wrote: »
    Where exactly did you oil and how much did you use

I have the mag a quick shot and I gave the slide a quick shot and that was in . The mag still had some silicone residue on it . Mabye it wasn't fully dried ? Hav I totally fecked it up now ?? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Bring it along to Tigerland tomorrow and we'll take a look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

And now you have more than likely not fecked it up so rest easy on that one. Is the magazine holding the gas when you will it i.e. is there any sound of leaking gas after it is filled? Could well be that you are not filling the magazine completely perhaps down to incorrect technique of your gas cylinder is almost empty.

i cant make tigerland tomor :( already told the lads on the facebook page... have to work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Check the little nut on the bottom of the mag to see if it needs to be tightened with a small allen key as the gas might be seeping out through the seals. Otherwise, like another poster said, you might not be filling the mag properly. The gas can nozzle needs to be inserted straight into the filler valve otherwise you'll get gas spilling out the sides and you might think the mag is full.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Are you filling the mag upside down (the correct way )

If its not a mag seal issue ,i think you may have over lubed the blow back housing ie the piston O ring ,

Or if the mag is cold when using it you might be getting cool down try warming the mag before using it

I've noticed that it will work perfectly sometimes and other times it seems to loose gas through the top slide as it recoils ?

Advertisement