Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should I give paintball a go

• 26-04-2013 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I do airsoft every time i can and i think it is great and would encourage others to do it to,but should i try give paintball a go and have a taste of both ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Yes, it's amazing I want to go again but nobody I know wants to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭brugmand

Have you tried airsoft? It's great if you dont have the money for paintball :)

I never really got into it if I'm honest haha

It is realy fun and i would say it hurts less than paintball,correct me if i am wrong :)

• Advertisement

Anything that hurts less than getting shot in the pinky by one on a frosty morning should be alright!

You got shot in the pinky ?

Yep! Hid partially behind a tree and a stray paintball came and nearly took it off, had to scream into me jacket haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Mr.Fred

Paint ball is great craic but it's expensive in comparison to airsoft. You could easily blow €100 on paint balls in one session. you'll learn to be more choosy in what you shoot at. also I don't think the range would be as good in paint ball.

So in answer to your question. definitely give it a go you'll have a laugh. Yet to try air soft not sure if it'd by my thing. Is there loads of kids playing it?

I was in munster airsofts areina and i lifted my mask to wipe the fog of the mask and i got hit in the face a few times

• Advertisement

Mr.Fred wrote: »
    Paint ball is great craic but it's expensive in comparison to airsoft. You could easily blow €100 on paint balls in one session. you'll learn to be more choosy in what you shoot at. also I don't think the range would be as good in paint ball.

So in answer to your question. definitely give it a go you'll have a laugh. Yet to try air soft not sure if it'd by my thing. Is there loads of kids playing it?

Well depends were you go there are alot of kids in munster airsoft :)

hey gave paintball a try today and loved it,will look to do it in the future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Eli Nich

brugmand wrote: »
    Hi,
    I do airsoft every time i can and i think it is great and would encourage others to do it to,but should i try give paintball a go and have a taste of both ?

Well its always your decision, why would you anyways need our suggestions?
    You will just get confused, Like one will say he got shot in his eyes :eek:
    And the 2nd guy will say he had an amazing day on the field.
    So the experience just vary people by people, Listen to yourself.

When I decided to give paintball a try, my friends just gave shi**y advices like you will get shot here their bla bla.
    I didn't listened to them and just gave it a go and today paintballing is my favourite game.

Advertisement