Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request Contact / Quotes from Accountants

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Jasonw

<mod edit>Please PM Details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fijax

I have a small limited company which will start trading soon and I'm looking for an accountant to help with audit-exempt accounts, possibly VAT, tax returns, etc. The company will issue no more than 3 invoices per month. Transactions will be kept on spreadsheets.

Please PM with quotes if interested!

Thanks in advance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MMinnie

Hello all

I need an accountant to take my excel work to a completed level. Experience of an online business required and vat on imports from abroad.

I need someone who will work with me to tell me what is needed/missing/possible/make good sense for my business.

West of Ireland preferably but not necessary.

Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fourthings

Howdy Accountant Boardies,

I need assistance incorporating a private limited company and backdating my tax. I'm a freelance game developer, developing iPhone/Facebook games for a client in California, I've accepted two contracts to date that need to be reported as income.

The reason I've been considering a private limited company is because I need to take on staff to help deal with the amount of contracts I'm receiving from clients. I've been told however that it might be better for me to setup as a Sole Trader and take on employees on a per contract basis. So I'm in need of advice too.

I live in the Dundrum area in Dublin and I'm in need of a co-director, secretary, and address to register the company to, preferably a Dublin address although I'm not sure if it makes any difference.

I was quoted 1,000 euro to incorporate the company and an additional 1,000 per year for services (not entirely sure what this meant). Is this a standard fee to charge? It seemed quite steep to me so I turned down the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lawly

Hi, sole trader (contractor) looking for accountant for to advise on and maybe prepare tax returns.

Based in Dublin near Dundrum.
    Lawly wrote: »
    Hi, sole trader (contractor) looking for accountant for to advise on and maybe prepare tax returns.

Based in Dublin near Dundrum.

Ok, thanks, I have received enough contacts on this request.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭D Hayes

Hi there,

I'm looking for quotes for my limited company. Looking to get year end financial statements for 2011 done. If anyone is interested, please PM. I'm based in Cork but location isn't a biggie.

Thank you for all the quotes. No need for any more, thanks anyway.
    Hi there,

I'm looking for quotes for my limited company. Looking to get year end financial statements for 2011 done. If anyone is interested, please PM. I'm based in Cork but location isn't a biggie.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DrKav

Hi
    We are a company based in Dublin 2 and are looking for a book keeper / accountant to process our sales through Sage, do bank recs, prepare financial reports, do payroll, assist with cash flow forecasts, prepare year end accounts etc. Possibly 1 or 2 days a month.
    Please reply with details
    Thanks

mod edit - POST HAS BEEN FILLED - PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ANYMORE

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ShaneJ

Hi,

We are a Software startup in Dublin. We missed our filing deadline and we need an audit done ASAP.

Books were maintained by a professional bookkeeper / accountant so are in good order.

Revenues were 41K and loss was 24K.

Please DM me if you can give me a competitive quote.

Thanks

S

• Registered Users Posts: 6,233 ✭✭✭Damien360

I am looking for quotes for suitable accountants to do the vat returns and reclaim of tax on expenses for a limited company operating with no other employees and it is a startup company. There will be primarlly one vendor as I will be a contractor to them. Entry of data in excel which can be uploaded and receipts will be scanned to pdf for convience. If there is a preferance for a small simple accounting package then that can be done instead.

I will be Leinster based and my preference is Kildare/Naas/Newbridge but this is not an issue as I will travel most of Leinster.

EDIT: I have received enough good detailed quotes. Thank you all. I will be in touch with each one individually concerning the outcome of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bjmurphy

hello all,

seeking an accountant anywhere in in Ireland to assist with;
    1) registering for corporation tax
    2) preparing annual returns for corp tax and for CRO
    3) applying for audit exemption

Company was incorporated in April 2011. Has not registered for Corp tax yet so not sure if we are in trouble or not. The company is a holding company and its only activities to date are to own shares in other companies and to provide finance. This may affect the audit exemption.

We maintain accounts in Quick Books 2006 or can be exported to excel as trial balance, bs, pnl, general ledger, etc.

All documentation will be provided with electronically.

PM me if you need additional info.

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 LiamACA

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭schalken999

Hi,
    Few details :
    Registered as a Sole Trader.
    Services required - Accounts preparation,Book-keeping & Year end Tax returns.
    Volume of Ivoice till date : 5 (five)

Pl PM details.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭poxon

Hi,

I am employed(PAYE)in Ireland and at the same time I`m self employed doing some additional work few times a month.
    Looking for someone to talk and advice me - mostly on tax documents and informations what can I deduct from my additional income. Need someone to steer me in right direction, answer few questions and give advice what else I can do?

I`m in North Co Dublin or North Dublin

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Cionn

Sole Trader looking for Accountant - City Centre, North Dublin
    Hi,
    Few details :
    Registered as a Sole Trader.
    Services required - Accounts preparation,VAT, Book-keeping & Year end Tax returns.
    Volume of Invoice till date : 1 -2 per month

Pl PM details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 JustDi

Hi,

I am a sole trader and am looking for someone to help me with my Tax Return for 2010, I have accounts done, with a profit figure and all the receipts organised and filed, so I just need someone to help me to calculate the tax due and file the return,

Please PM me with quotes asap. I am based in Dundalk

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BabyGoIE

Hi,
    I have opened small online shop. I have partnership with 2 friends. No employees at the moment, registered for VAT. We have no accountant yet and wondering about prices of that kind of service. We are located in Mullingar, co. Westmeath.

Please offer your services and your quotation.

Thank you.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Hi,

I am freelance web designer recently moved back to Ireland and need an accountant to sort out my personal tax. I also have a CAT liability for this year.

Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Hi,

I run a limited company and am in dire need of a good accountant.. Need help with everything from bookkeeping basics to annual returns. Drop me a pm with details and I'll be in touch.

Mod edit - please give location

Thanks for all the PM's, got sorted today..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭Amanda7326

Hi There,

I have started up an online wedding business, we are just about to go live with our website.

I don't have an accountant yet but am looking for a rough idea of prices.

We are a husband and wife partnership. Along with this I am also in a full time PAYE job and my husband is in a 3day a week PAYE job.

I will be keeping an excel spreadsheet of all incomes/expenditures/sales etc. So basically what I need is just somebody to file them for me.

I am not registered for VAT, we are based in Mitchelstown Co. Cork

I need help with returns ect and also how best to "pay" ourselves from the business.

If anyone could get back to me with ideas of price etc I would really appreciate it.

Cheers,
    Amanda.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Son of Sniglet

Hi,

I've applied for a college grant through SUSI and they're now requesting accounts for my dad's business for the year 2011 (despite the fact that we sent them his Notice of Assement for this year).

He's a sole trader with a very small turnover, btw. We're wondering how much it would cost to get an accountant to do up these accounts (trading account, profit and loss account, capital and balance sheet is specially what SUSI is asking for).

We're in the Cork area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 wommy

Please send a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭stocktrader

I've had 2 accountant this year. They are great to meet up first of all and get your business then you can't get hold of them.

Basically I'm looking for a good accountant/tax advisor that will reply regularly.

I want to pay a salary of 32800 and whatever in expenses plus pay a decent rate on anything over. Can someone PM me.

I've heard about an EBT and also Film Investment.

I'm willing to go with someone reputable who can look after this and can keep in touch.

My accounting ends 14/11 and ARD is 14/11 so I want to change accounting year to 01/01 to 31/12 if possible.

BTW I use waveaccounting so very easy for accountant.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Adamh.

Hi,

I have a start up artisan food business, literally about a month away from launch. (sole trader)

I don't have an accountant yet but I'm looking for a rough idea of prices. I'm currently an unemployed student, studying business so have a basic idea of keeping the books in excel, etc.. so don't mind doing all that stuff myself. However when it comes to returns and the likes I'm clueless.

Have not been planning on registering for VAT, however have been advised by friends in the same industry that it may be worthwhile. Basically need help with returns, and also advise with regards to taking money out of the business, etc..

If anyone could get back to me with an idea of price, etc.. I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Adam.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Koolkabz

Hi looking for a accountant in the Tallaght area for a small ltd company, preferably one that can come to me at my workplace in Tallaght, pm me thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭bittihuduga

Hi,
    I have recently setup a ltd company. myself a director and my wife is another directory and secretary.
    wife is also a full time paye employee of another company.
    need a quote from an accountant in dublin for helping us with p30,vat returns,corporation tax and other accounts.
    i have sage software for managing my expenses.
    so need someone who could guide me and provide the best quote
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 37 LisaPol

Hi all, I have been self employed three years, low earner and have just been doing simple accounts myself. Im tax exempt (childminder claiming childminder tax relief). We are hoping to apply for a mortgage in June/July and hoping my earnings can go some way toward the application. Its my understanding that I dont need audited accounts but on banks websites etc they are on the checklist. Anyone any info? Ill need whatever accounts/certificates etc it will take to apply for the mortgage. Basically earning nearly 15k per year and only a small number of outgoings- insurance, registration with professional body and PRSI. Any quotes for what Id need would be a great help. Have completed my own self assessed returns and have notice of assessments, although since income is exempt theres not really a whole lot to them! mod edit - please keep discussions to pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 omic

Hi,

I'm looking for an Accounting Office hiring a Polish-speaking accountant or an office that does the accounting for Polish companies. Offaly area preferably or in close proximity.

I appreciate all replies.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭pc11

Hi,

based in Dublin 3, can travel within reason.

I first need some help with some personal tax planning.

I may also need some help with some simple self-employed tax returns.

I am a highly experienced website creator and manager, strategist and marketer, social media expert, online consultant (15 years experience, 200+ websites, have managed national and local campaigns).

So, I would like to trade some expertise, possibly on an ongoing basis. So, if you're an accountant who would like to get online, or explore the idea of it, or upgrade your existing presence, or make a splash online I propose an expertise exchange: help me with taxes, I'll help you with online.

PMs for more details welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Virtual

Hello, I am starting an online business and I am in need of an accountant for advice on how to proceed. Could you please PM for details. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭ameliadad

Hi,

I'm a sole trader startup looking for an accountant/ bookkeeper to do the following tasks for me on a regular basis.:

- VAT returns
    - Income Tax returns
    - Sales sheets organisation
    - Bank Reconciliation
    - P&L
    - General tax advice.

I work from Dublin City Centre (Talbot St). However, I live in Sandyford.

I already use an accountant. However, she seems to have too much to do at the moment, and also isn't very familiar with online business, so I want someone who has experience with online retail and distance selling, and who has enough time to help.

I run a small business (<300K turnover last year), selling goods on 3 different channels - my own site, Ebay.co.uk and Amazon.co.uk.

Approximately 70% of the goods are sold within UK from a fulfillment centre. The rest are sold within the ROI, from a stock room here.

I don't use an accounts package, everything is done on Open Office/ Excel

Thanks
    John

Advertisement