Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gear wanted/for sale [All ads go here - please read rules in post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 rtoma

Looking for a set of BIC Fin-Loc Thrusters 10.5cm for an older BIC Natural Surf 2 surf board ... preferably second hand as the new ones are quite expensive ...

Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

• Registered Users Posts: 39 moosejoose

Surfboard repair service available.

I can repair all types of boards with all kinds of dings.

Also windsurf boards and kayaks.

Very reasonable rates.

Limerick area

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Looking for a first shortboard, 6'4" or 6'6". Ideally looking for something with a bit of volume but still duck-diveable. Not really concerned about the shape as long as its not a perforamce board. Dings are ok as long as its watertight.

I usually surf Tramore 3/4 times a week so would ideally like to buy off someone local..... Looking to spend around 150 quid! Possibly 160 if there's a bag and leash with it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 KatieMcanena

2010 Starboard 8'5" x 30" quad fin Pocket Rocket SUP for sale.
    Good condition but used many times.
    Epic for surfing but also very stable for cruising
    €400 Ono

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi,

As the title says 7'6"x 22"x 2"3/4 mini mal for sale. Comes with board bag and lesh. Board in great condition. Based in Cork city.

€270.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

Selling my Circle One fish (6'11"). Full details here:
    http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/6-11-circle-one-heritage/2654590

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Hi,

As the title says 7'6"x 22"x 2"3/4 mini mal for sale. Comes with board bag and lesh. Board in great condition. Based in Cork city.

€270.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 newar_zero

Selling the Isis for 550, few dings being repaired by Glide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭LCRC_BAX

Bic 9ft Longboard - Hardly Used (less than 5 times) in Excellent as new condition.

Original shape by Gerard Dabbadie.

This board is in perfect condition, no dents, scrapes or knocks.

Comes complete with Bic carry bag and ankle strap.

Bought new for €600.

Absolute bargain at €300.

In Dublin 15 but travel extensively with work so could meet elsewhere.

Please PM for any further details.

016.jpg
    014.jpg
    015.jpg

rodento wrote: »
    Selling the Isis for 550, few dings being repaired by Glide

Some Pics

8505378652_6044559741.jpg

8505389392_da13bcb96f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1 hugo1083219

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/businessopportunities/4675675

Might be good place to get cheap used gear, worth checking out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 47 kevmc1180

I'm a seasoned bodayboarder been at it on/off for years.
    Great past time. Also done a fair bit of sit on top kayak surfing which really good fun, apart from lottery coming down the face of a wave...lol.
    Anyway this year I want to try longboarding, whenever I have been on the water I have always loved the look of longboarding, don't thank I'd be that bothered about shortboarding, looks a bit too technical for me.
    I live in cork, so I think garretstown is more suited to longboard with the irregular swells.
    Anyways is there a steep learning curve with longboarding?
    I'm 5ft 6 about 11st ish any ideas what size I would be after.?
    Probably end up selling myyy bodyboarding gear. if aanybody's interested ?
    Its a top end board turbo cost €200 two years ago.
    Hydro tech2 fins cost €45 and board bag also turbo that can expand to carry 4,boards, cost 70
    Not much use all in tip top condition.
    Would sell or swap for longboard in good condition.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Low Pockets

kevmc1180 wrote: »
    I'm a seasoned bodayboarder been at it on/off for years.
    Great past time. Also done a fair bit of sit on top kayak surfing which really good fun, apart from lottery coming down the face of a wave...lol.
    Anyway this year I want to try longboarding, whenever I have been on the water I have always loved the look of longboarding, don't thank I'd be that bothered about shortboarding, looks a bit too technical for me.
    I live in cork, so I think garretstown is more suited to longboard with the irregular swells.
    Anyways is there a steep learning curve with longboarding?
    I'm 5ft 6 about 11st ish any ideas what size I would be after.?
    Probably end up selling myyy bodyboarding gear. if aanybody's interested ?
    Its a top end board turbo cost €200 two years ago.
    Hydro tech2 fins cost €45 and board bag also turbo that can expand to carry 4,boards, cost 70
    Not much use all in tip top condition.
    Would sell or swap for longboard in good condition.

I'm selling a 9'6 beach beat in cork but have no call for most of the body boarding gear though I may be interested in the fins. What size are they?

The beach beat it pretty much a all round shape, just a tidy outline. I was going to put it up for 300 incl fin. It's with a mate in Clon at the moment who was between logs.

With longboarding like most things, it's easy to do badly but more difficult to do with style. The fact you know how to catch waves will stand to you in the long run. Check out wing nuts search for style on the surf network, it'll give you a idea where to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 makalas

Hi everyone

Just wanted to post my board for sale.

would like to get something around 300 eur. Photos and description is in the link below.

http://www.donedeal.co.uk/for-sale/watersports/4846833

Finally understood that I need something longer for my skills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 HappyChap2013

I'm selling a 9'6 beach beat in cork but have no call for most of the body boarding gear though I may be interested in the fins. What size are they?

The beach beat it pretty much a all round shape, just a tidy outline. I was going to put it up for 300 incl fin. It's with a mate in Clon at the moment who was between logs.

With longboarding like most things, it's easy to do badly but more difficult to do with style. The fact you know how to catch waves will stand to you in the long run. Check out wing nuts search for style on the surf network, it'll give you a idea where to start.

Are you still selling the beachbeat?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cartoonmoon

http://touch.adverts.ie/water-sports/cortez-epoxy-flight-surfboard/2897176

Looking to sell this board ASAP. Selling on behalf of my brother who has emigrated. Very good condition. Comes with leash. Hardly used. Also going to throw in a soft car rack.

Low price as I'm looking for a quick sale.

Thanks for looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

I'm selling my 10'2" Circle one SUP board as I have moved on to something smaller.

Dimensions are 10'2"x32"x4" the board was designed by Jeff Townsley.

The board is in very good condition, it's never been dinged and it's 100% watertight. It's got small signs of wear and tear as you can see from the photographs.

The board would best suit a beginner to intermediate, it's a big, high volume, easy to ride board and it's a brilliant wave catcher. The batwing tail along with the thruster set up enables the rider to catch anything from barely visible waves to East coast mush to West coast glass.

I have surfed the board in Sligo, Lahinch, Cork and up and down the East coast including ferry waves. I have also flat water paddled in the lakes of the midlands. The high volume makes it a handy cruiser, but it's primarily a surf board. It surfs a bit like a long board, I tend to walk up and down it, It's rock steady on the wave and it turns handily enough with or without the paddle.

Included in the price:

Tri fin thruster set up.
    A made to fit board bag.
    An almost brand new Ocean & Earth leash (used twice and it has a handy key pocket)
    A deck pad.
    A paddle.

I can meet for demo at my local beach in Dublin.

upright_zps8e76ff0f.jpg

upright2_zpsbb1380ae.jpg

IMG_2579_zps64bc2882.jpg

package2_zps807af89a.jpg

IMG_2575_zpsf5a8e8a6.jpg

IMG_2572_zpsd299a0b3.jpg

Hi

I've just sold my board and looking for allround longboard.

Something between 9'0 - 9'4. Budget +-300 eur

If someone has something to offer please let me know

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,499 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

makalas wrote: »
    Hi

I've just sold my board and looking for allround longboard.

Something between 9'0 - 9'4. Budget +-300 eur

If someone has something to offer please let me know

Thanks

If the board LCRC_BAX is selling is a BIC Ecomp board it's a good all round longboard.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83622109&postcount=162

John_Rambo wrote: »
    If the board LCRC_BAX is selling is a BIC Ecomp board it's a good all round longboard.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=83622109&postcount=162

I've sent pm to him but he didn't answer. Hopefully he'll get back to me

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 beachyboy

Hi All,
    I'm interested in buying a reasonably priced funboard 7' 0" to 7' 6".
    Cheers

Still looking for longboard. Somewhere around 9'0-9'4.

If someone has something to offer don't hesitate

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dugs2010

YzQwMTljZTQ1Njk3ZDEyZjkyNDc1NGI5MTNhZTdjOTdhEnFKSIrYN6IGzebjp9LGaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vMjdjNmM2MmQ3ZmQ2MWVjN2EwZTJjZDU3MzAxNDgxNGQ1MzVjODM2NzE0ODA0MTk4MDFmMjhkNTk0YjZhOTcxZS5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jpg

ZjRjOTkxZTYzYTY1NTU0OGQzN2E4ZWRmOWMwMTAwMDi3R4FVwIoyvb1XBov9svY-aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNjRhYTdhZDIxOGUxMzgwNzBiNDllMDIxNDFmODNiOGI4ODUzOGE5ODNjYWZmZmE1MWI3ZjhiOWZmZTIyMWJkMS5qcGd8fHx8fDkyfHxodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFkdmVydHMuaWUvc3RhdGljL2kvd2F0ZXJtYXJrLnBuZ3x8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL25vbmUtaW1hZ2UuanBnfA==.jpg

MjEyMmQ4Yzc3NmVjMGE4YWIxYTI1NGU5ZWYzZTNhMzGQyglbXfwwFb1GmBQ3X1moaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZWZiOGYwZDhkMzc2NDliNTg5NDEzMzU1NzRjYTYwMjBiZTg4MWY2OTk3MjRlNzcyOTZlNWIxMjA3ODJmYzg5My5qcGd8fHx8fDkyfHxodHRwOi8vd3d3LmFkdmVydHMuaWUvc3RhdGljL2kvd2F0ZXJtYXJrLnBuZ3x8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL25vbmUtaW1hZ2UuanBnfA==.jpg

B]http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/surf-board-with-cover-wetsuit-roof-rack/2978478

Condition: New
    I bought a surf board, a padded bag for the board, roof rack straps and a wetsuit last summer, 2012. I used it once.

See, I also took up triathlon at the same time and didnt know how much time that would take up and how little time Id have for surfing.

So, I am selling all the equipment, all the equipment you need to get going surfing. Ive only used the board once. It has been in the padded bag since last August.

The lot cost me over 800eur so I am asking for 700 or nearest good offer.

I live in Dublin but travel around the country so, I can bring to you if you can guarantee you'll take it.

Ive no pics as at the time of writing as it seemed like too much hassle but again, I can take if requested.

The board is 7'10".
    This is it: http://www.surfdome.com/nsp_surfboards_-_nsp_fun_surfboard,_blue_-_7ft_10-34690

I am 5' 10" and the wet suit fits me comfortably.

Thats it.[/B]
    Cheers

P

Sho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 razvan_ghetau

Hi, selling my NSP shortboard. Comes with a NSP lead aswell
    Link for the ad is here. Im open to offers
    http://www.adverts.ie/water-sports/nsp-shortboard-6-2/3078810
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭Longranger

Hi all, i have a brand new alder animal 45" bodyboard with balin leash and a tiki rucksack style bag. Both never used. Looking for a 5/3 wetsuit(size xxl-50 inch chest) for trade. No cheap stuff as this kit is worth well over 150 bucks. Any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 katowjo

Escape (7ft X 21" X 2.75") surfboard... approx 4 years old; not been used in 2... gathering dust! excellent condition. some very slight damage to tail (a certain airline) however board is watertight...

Would suit or intermediate level surfer! e250

Comes with fcs travel board bag (see bag: http://tinyurl.com/o4snlrh)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Hi guys,
    I've just started surfing, had a few lessons and rented a board a few times as well, looking to make a purchase now I reckon!
    I'm looking for something around 8ft or so...
    Anybody got anything for sale?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 stampee

phil Grace long board, shaped by Phil Grace for Phil grave to surf Guetery soutth of hossegor, fin set up, whatever you want single box fin, box fin and 2 small side fins or just 4 small fins, what else would you expect from a shaper like Phil Grave shaping a board for himself to ride his local wave(when hes in France) glass job a beauty too. will be in Ireland over August and then France hossegor in september
    for sale or swap for BIGGER board, need somethin to fit me and my dog on something say around 10 ft and phat , what ya got???

Advertisement