Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bet365 down!

Options
  • 06-04-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭

Ah bloody hell....got bets to put on! C'mon to fek!
    Ladbrokes down as well (they're doing maintenance on a BETA site??!!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Never ceases to amaze me how these companies can allow their sites to crumble so easily on this day every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭smokingman

Got the bets on with PP in the end. Seem to be the only ones I have accounts with that are up today. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Bet365 is back now, but it's telling me I don't have any money in my account despite me just making a deposit and it being taken from my bank account (confirmed with online banking) :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 53,846 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

gone again

what a prick of a site

Auroras Encore you beaut! CHA_CHING!!

• Advertisement

Well fek this.
    Got Auroras at 66/1 yesterday on 365 and my bets today on PP had TeaforThree. PP site is up and I can see my winnings but 365 is down and I don't know if its starting price went to 100/1 like someone here is saying.....grrrr.....!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

smokingman wrote: »
    Well fek this.
    Got Auroras at 66/1 yesterday on 365 and my bets today on PP had TeaforThree. PP site is up and I can see my winnings but 365 is down and I don't know if its starting price went to 100/1 like someone here is saying.....grrrr.....!

After timing is not allowed on gambling forums. Off with ya.

Advertisement