Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise - Season 5

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,637 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Not a chance IMO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Hmm, I wonder. Its been what, eight years though, even if the thing was green lit - would they get the cast back? I suppose to account for the years that have passed, it could be set a few years from where we left off...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭FGR

I'd be delighted if they brought Enterprise back. Not that I was a huge fan of the series - but any resurgence of the non-reboot Star Trek is a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭filmbuffboy

Yeah I suppose that would work, but Bakula is beginning to look VERY old lol.

It would probably take millions of viewers of Ent, for Netflix to take notice.

Do that many people still care? I'm not sure...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I'd much rather they made a new Star Trek show rather than continue Enterprise, it's just been too long for a direct continuation. To be honest I'd be surprised at Paramount allowing Netflix to make a Star Trek show rather than using it themselves to launch their own online streaming company (let's face it, there's going to be a heap of them in the coming years following the success of Netflix and Amazon Prime).

Still, it'd be great to have Star Trek finally back on the small screen again, let's just hope it's not in the JJ timeline.

One thing against Enterprise is that most of the people who'd be interested in watching it again would most likely already have it on DVD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

The previously planned season 5 could have been good given how well season 4 was done but with cast ageing, time passed, other commitments and the long list of other things don't make this sound realistic.

Advertisement