Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Riding Habit / Frazer, Hospital, Co Limerick

• 27-02-2013 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi all,
    I was given an immaculate riding habit as a gift but it is too big for me. I really want to keep it, as it has sentimental value. Id like to have it altered so I tried to make contact with the company that made it; Frazer, Hospital, Co Limerick.
    I heard that premises was destroyed in a fire last year. The ph number has been ringing out for the past week so im guessing thats a dead duck!
    Does anybody know if they are operating from another base? if not contact details for a tailor specializing in altering riding habits.
    I want to wear it for showing so it needs to be right :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Paddysnapper

I understand that the business is being run from home, I have no idea where that is but I will try to find out! The shop is being re-built and is well on the way to completion!......Leave this with me and I will attempt to locate him for you, he is still working, that much I know!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kcoff

thank u so much !!

I have news! The Tailor is still working and now back in his premises in Hospital... He is located in the main street opposite the AIB bank.... He has been away this week, but should be contactable from Monday.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kcoff

i rang the local PO and by chance the man that answered had his mobile!! :))
    I was down there on Saturday :) he was just back from a small hol.
    thanks for your help paddysnapper !! :)

You're more than welcome! That's what Boards.ie is all about

• Advertisement
Advertisement