Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Need a site to go to tomorrow. Urgent suggestions needed!

Options
  • 22-02-2013 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Good evening

This is a tad bit on short notice hence the urgency. Basically myself and my friend want to play at a site for a full day tomorrow, but my mate needs to rent a gun.

Anyone know of any places which are in/near Dublin and are good craic?

Need an answer by tonight lads so your help is much appreciated!

Best regards

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 PodgeD1997

Fingal Airsoft, great place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

I'm thinking of going Redbarn. Do they accept walk ins? Also what time do they open at?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Rob2593 wrote: »
    I'm thinking of going Redbarn. Do they accept walk ins? Also what time do they open at?

http://www.redbarnairsoft.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Rob2593 wrote: »

As per their FB page, today's game is a normal days play, they do have rental packages available and would have to be booked in advance to avoid disappointment

They do accept walk in's and here are the times + info from their website:

Opening hours are:
    Saturday and Sunday: Gates open 09.15 Gates will be locked at 10.00 sharp
    Lunch at 13.30 - 14.15
    Day end 17:15
    If arriving for a half day please be on time so as the games can commence promptly.
    Red Barn is a members club and the annual fee is €10 which must be paid upon joining. You will receive a membership card.
    From the 30th June we will no longer be including bbs with your membership.
    You must bring your membership card with you every time you play.
    Players must be 14 yrs. and older.
    Full day €25
    Half day €15
    Safety footwear(ankle supportive boots) only allowed while participating in the games. No runners allowed.

RENTALS MUST BE BOOKED VIA EMAIL AND CONFIRMED BY US BEFORE NOON FRIDAY
    Saturday/Sunday rental price: €25 Aeg, Mask and overalls (we reccommend gloves and scarf/balaclava).
    Monday to Friday by prior appointment.

Facilities include:
    Toilet, Battery charging (€3), Tea/Coffee (free), Water/Minerals (€1), BB sales, roofed safezone, Car parking.

Also, Redbarn is an excellent site, very friendly staff and good fun all round

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

Redbarn or fingal both are excellent sites but I think rednarn have a themed session on this weekend but that could be on Sunday. Which ever you pick you should have a blast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Rob2593

Ended up going to Redbarn and had a great day. Will be heading back there soon without a doubt.

Advertisement