Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fish and Chip?

• 18-02-2013 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Limerick has a decent enough choice when it comes to takeaway food but one thing that I always have trouble with is where to get a nice fish and chip.

Any recommendations thank you please... :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

Ford's, Lazio

• Registered Users Posts: 4,823 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Enzo's on William Street!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭dunworth1

rio's Parnell street
    golden grill William street

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Enzos. Takes ages but that's because they cook them fresh on the spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Comhrá

Luigi's - across the street from the train station. I always love their chips and their fresh cod & whiting is pretty tasty too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

tippman1 wrote: »
    Luigi's - across the street from the train station. I always love their chips and their fresh cod & whiting is pretty tasty too.

I love the deal they do, Two Battered Sausages, Chips and a drink - €5.

Top notch. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,100 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Fusco's in Garryowen for me. Donkey's has gone down hill in the last few years imo.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

+1 on Fuscos

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Liugis is tasty but realy mean with their portions of chips!
    Enzos is my fav but a nightmare to get parking near by!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

The fresh cod from the chipper in Grove Island is the best in Limerick and their chips are great too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

No mentions for Tony's in Raheen?? Well I just mentioned them - they are nicest on this side of the city and only second in my opinion to Enzo's

Anyone up for a tour around the chippers to find the best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

where is it? same place as Slattery's used to be?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a full stickied thread looking into this topic, no need to start another 1.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement