Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Africa open /northern trust open

• 11-02-2013 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

sterne has pulled out of africa open as he has now qualified for world matchplay championship the week after so who be fav now prob get some decent prices say 20/1 the field

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

Was studying it this morning,it's not easy,looking at past results and the course it's going to be a putting contest.
    My 2 outsiders for starters are Max Kieffer @66/1 and Joakim Lagergren @150/1

Added 1 more,as the other 2 are outsiders this is my biggest fancy in SA,Magnus Carlsson@33/1 e/w

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Was studying it this morning,it's not easy,looking at past results and the course it's going to be a putting contest.
    My 2 outsiders for starters are Max Kieffer @66/1 and Joakim Lagergren @150/1
    Agree some very short holes some at just over 300 yards looking at jaco van zyl, bourdy or anderson hed

US
    Ryan Moore @33/1
    Ryan Palmer @80/1
    Matt Kucher @28/1

All e/w,also did a e/w double with Kucher and Carlsson in S.A.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,041 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

My first and only bet this year so far is Jimmy Walker at 35 on Betfair for this week.

He is in solid form. Win and Place.

Went for santos in S.A already out of it at 2 over oh well

• Advertisement

sshocked santos back in it 4 behind jaco cant see de silva being there at end

jjll wrote: »
    sshocked santos back in it 4 behind jaco cant see de silva being there at end

i agree,i think ur in with a big shout,Kucher is my only hope out of my picks.

i agree,i think ur in with a big shout,Kucher is my only hope out of my picks.
    De silva had 4 chip ins in first round unbelieveable and watched abit of santos this morning his putts go in or shaves hole he gives them a go at hole

Eveyone making birdies except santos

jjll wrote: »
    Eveyone making birdies except santos
    Definately my tourny over seves me right changing mind with jaco leading and bourdy up there

• Advertisement

Santos just ran out of steam he looks like a player that will be in top tens alot without being in contention

i don't have anyone in the mix but this is some of the most watchable golf i've seen on the box in a long while.
    Good tough holes,no birdie-fests here.
    It won't happen but would love to see Beljan win it,think it's Freddie's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

My first and only bet this year so far is Jimmy Walker at 35 on Betfair for this week.

He is in solid form. Win and Place.

I went for Jimmy Walker and Merrick each way bets.

Got lucky with Merrick but I think Walker is going to come good, has great potential

ledgebag1 wrote: »
    I went for Jimmy Walker and Merrick each way bets.

Got lucky with Merrick but I think Walker is going to come good, has great potential

ah....... you can't beat a nice bit of aftertiming of a Tuesday morn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭ledgebag1

ah....... you can't beat a nice bit of aftertiming of a Tuesday morn

Don't be like that 😄

Pure chance,

Bill haas has to come good soon😉

Advertisement