Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Language exchange in Cork? (Spanish, French)

• 12-02-2013 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello there!

Does anybody know a school / group / association for language exchange in Cork?
    I'm interested in improving my Spanish and I have a basic level of French.

I know a couple of evening schools, but I'm mainly interested in a 1to1 or a group discussion group or something similar.

thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Ainu

ICC might be something for you!

http://www.internationalclubcork.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭ofcork

Gumtree also have some ads regarding language exchange from various people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

There's a Facebook page for a Cork-based group involved in a language swap: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cork-Language-Exchange/402573153161491

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gordon_dalton

Hi
    I am looking for French conversation exchange, face to face.
    I am native English speakers from Cork.
    I have a French partner living in Paris.
    My French is basic, therefore conversation is difficult with him. I want to improve by speaking to French native speaker living in Cork.
    Ideally meet for one hour every week, in a pub, 50:50 time speaing English then French.
    I look forward to hearing from.you, we can exchange WhatsApp Gordon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

It's not exactly what you're looking for but you might find similarly minded people on meetup.com.

This group seems to have events that would be useful to you, but have none in the calendar at the moment.

This event's goal is the opposite of what you want, but you may be able to meet relevant people there.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Hi
    I am looking for French conversation exchange, face to face.
    I am native English speakers from Cork.
    I have a French partner living in Paris.
    My French is basic, therefore conversation is difficult with him. I want to improve by speaking to French native speaker living in Cork.
    Ideally meet for one hour every week, in a pub, 50:50 time speaing English then French.
    I look forward to hearing from.you, we can exchange WhatsApp Gordon

Your English is appalling work on that first

Advertisement