Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most intense fight in the world

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

that was hard to watch. It's really difficult seeing such intense aggression and punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

I've trained in martial arts for years but this is sick. Why didn't anyone stop it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

that's a hard one to forget. disgusting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭summerskin

I feel physically sick after seeing that, how can two people do that to each other? And how can people let it happen? I'm in shock.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭p to the e

The part where the lag snapped was pretty brutal. Luckily it was filmed on a toaster so wasn't in HD.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

That fella in the blue top makes Tyson look like a mommy's boy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

Impressive back kicks from the lad on the right!

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

This puts the Nope thread to shame. I've been witness to some nasty ****e but that caps it all!!

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I wont be able to sleep tonight.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

OP reported, you shouldn't be allowed to link to extremely graphic stuff like that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,433 ✭✭✭jhegarty

This is a bad as the person getting hit by a train video. Should be marked NSFW.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I know this is really graphic but there was a warning in the first post!
    This is just the reality of Martial Arts, sometimes things can get a bit out of hand and turn extremely brutal even in organised competition.
    Their style seems to be an unusual form of Tae Kwondo, based on their outfits and the fact that they're only using kicks, and the reality of any contact sports is that bones can break and blood can spray. I don't think the OP should be reported, or even complained about.

If you don't want to see scenes of brutality, don't click the link. Simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,137 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Guys, I'm looking through all the site rules and stuff to see if there's anything I can use to justify taking this down, but until then, I have to leave it up.

I'm talking with the Admins and hope to have this resolved soon. Please bear with us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

DO NOT WATCH.

DO NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Jesus that really turned my stomach.
    Even thinking about it now gives me shivers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭KungPao

tumblr_mdnl8eRfb91rrxhj7.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

DO NOT WATCH!!!!!

I've seen some horrible things but this one sickens me.
    How someone can video this and laugh at the same time beggars belief :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

no one tried to stop it and everyone just laughed.... a new low!

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Laughter is a common response to shock though. I found myself laughing a bit when the referee got in too close, purely out of an anxious fear for the ref's safety before he retreated

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,538 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Penn wrote: »
    I'm talking with the Admins and hope to have this resolved soon. Please bear with us.
    any chance you could change the thread title to NSFW ?

It all just goes to show how immature some people are, not realising that this sort of thing will come back to haunt them for the rest of their lives :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Scuba_Scoper

I did not think that boards was 'one of those' kind of sites.

I am truly shocked at the sicko who stood and recorded this depravity.

What kind of dehumanising training did these people go through to get to this stage.

Do Not watch this, for the love of humanity.

The second time I watched it with my partner has left us in a sorry state.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Quazzie wrote: »
    *WARNING - CONTAINS SCENES OF GRAPHIC VOILENCE*

Hope you're proud of yourself Quazzie. It's you that should get a permanent ban for this. And putting up a warning like that, knowing that it will get people's curiousity up and they'll watch it, is sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

No tents there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

So........much........blood.......

687474703a2f2f696d616765732e7a61617a752e636f6d2f696d672f766f6d69742d626f7930322d766f6d69742d70756b652d7369636b2d736d696c65792d656d6f7469636f6e2d3030303635332d6c617267652e676966

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

At this very high resolution, you can see every drop of blood. If you pause the video at just the right moment, you can see exactly when the bone breaks out through the skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

The second time I watched it with my partner has left us in a sorry state.
    Second time...?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Panda General

I will never sleep again.....:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Disgraceful behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,198 ✭✭✭✭endacl

OP. I may get a ban for saying this ;), but how would you like it if you were in that ring?!? In fact I think those two animals should be contacted (post hospital/recovery), and should be let unleash on you for extremely disturbing video posting.

That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

At this very high resolution, you can see every drop of blood. If you pause the video at just the right moment, you can see exactly when the bone breaks out through the skin.

You are a sick puppy

Advertisement