Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Decisions, Decisions...

• 20-01-2013 2:51pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Alright, so I'm blatantly stealing Ginja Ninja's idea. Big whoop, wanna fight about it?

Basically, you choose between the two choices given by the previous poster, then post your own two choices.

Heinz or Chef Ketchup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Heinz or Chef Ketchup?
    Chef, I like my food to have some texture, and taste, and quality, and less sugar than an actual bowl of sugar.

The sweet dilemma, Heroes or Celebrations?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Celebrations, always

Too much salt or not enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭FreeFallin94

Celebrations!

Cadbury or Galaxy chocolate?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lawliet wrote: »
    Celebrations, always

Too much salt or not enough?

Not enough salt, because you can always just add more or just put up with it, whereas with too much salt, your food is basically a tangy mess.

Broadsheets or Tabloids?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Not enough salt, because you can always just add more or just put up with it, whereas with too much salt, your food is basically a tangy mess.

Broadsheets or Tabloids?

Tacky tacky tabloids!

Daddy or chips?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Tacky tacky tabloids!

Daddy or chips?

Chips. Daddy's always stealing food off my fork. :( :P #references

Bottled water or tap water?

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Chips. Daddy's always stealing food off my fork. :( :P #references

Bottled water or tap water?
    Look at Mr Fancy, drinking water out of bottles. Tap, its good fer yer bones.

The ultimate choice: drive-thru or sit in?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

The ultimate choice: drive-thru or sit in?

Depends, if I'm driving sit in, if not, drive through! So, drive through :pac:

To be or not to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

To be. Not being dead is quite nice, all things considered.

Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Namlub wrote: »
    Tajikistan or Kyrgyzstan?

Tajikistan. I can't pronounce the other one. :o

Electric or acoustic?

• Advertisement

Oh, look at Mr. I-Live-In-A-Place-With-A-Water-Supply-That-Has-Flouride-Added-To-It-As-Opposed-To-A-Place-Where-Only-Rust-And-Lime-Is-Added! :P
    Togepi wrote: »
    Tajikistan. I can't pronounce the other one. :o

Electric or acoustic?

Acoustic all the way. You can't beat a quite acoustic guitar in the background of a song with epic lyrics.

Black Books or The IT Crowd?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Books of Blackness :D:D

Family Guy or American Dad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,813 ✭✭✭Togepi

Family Guy or American Dad?

Family Guy, always.

Boards or Facebook? (Controversial!)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Togepi wrote: »

Family Guy, always.

Boards or Facebook? (Controversial!)

Boards!!

Early riser or night owl?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Boards!!

Early riser or night owl?

Early riser! Everywhere's quiet and deserted!

Ring-bound or perforated refill pads?

Palytoxin wrote: »
    Early riser! Everywhere's quiet and deserted!

Ring-bound or perforated refill pads?

TBF, everywhere's quiet and deserted at 3am too... :P

Perforated, I hate the ring bound ones because you always end up with loads of little bits of paper when you pull out a sheet.

Yellow Snack or Pink Snack?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭ShatterResistant

TBF, everywhere's quiet and deserted at 3am too... :P

Perforated, I hate the ring bound ones because you always end up with loads of little bits of paper when you pull out a sheet.

Yellow Snack or Pink Snack?

Yellow Snack, because the biscuit has a better content consistency and I like the six pieces.

The Examiner or The Irish Times?

Yellow Snack, because the biscuit has a better content consistency and I like the six pieces.

The Examiner or The Irish Times?

Times, it makes me look sophisticated on the bus. Big pages are a pain in the arse however...Oasis or Blur?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Times, it makes me look sophisticated on the bus. Big pages are a pain in the arse however...Oasis or Blur?

Blur, can't beat Song 2 or Park life for that matter!

Running or cycling?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭Aoifey!

Running, although I'd prefer neither.

Tayto or Walkers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

Walkers ...

Hold up, I can explain!!! I'm foreign and Walkers = Lays = our standard crisps brand

Desktop or Laptop?

Walkers ...

Hold up, I can explain!!! I'm foreign and Walkers = Lays = our standard crisps brand

Desktop or Laptop?

Laptop without a doubt. But mainly because I don't have a permanent place of residence, so can't commit to an immobile computer. :P

Coke or Fanta?

Laptop without a doubt. But mainly because I don't have a permanent place of residence, so can't commit to an immobile computer. :P

Coke or Fanta?

Coke over Fanta Orange but Fanta Lemon over Coke!

Snow or sun?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Coke over Fanta Orange but Fanta Lemon over Coke!

Snow or sun?

Sun :D But I do love the snow aswell :rolleyes:

Ps3 or Xbox?

Sun :D But I do love the snow aswell :rolleyes:

Ps3 or Xbox?

#inbeforepcgamingmasterracepost

Xbox for me. Largely due to the controller to be honest, which I just prefer in every way to the Dualshock. And by all accounts cross platform games look better on 360, so I've never been tempted to change.

That said, the PS3 has it's benefits, such as free online play, but they don't particularly appeal to me.

Fizzy Drinks or non-fizzy drinks?

EDIT: I realise now that that's kind of the same as my last one, but I'm really sleepy today, so bear with me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭boomshakalaka

#inbeforepcgamingmasterracepost

Xbox for me. Largely due to the controller to be honest, which I just prefer in every way to the Dualshock. And by all accounts cross platform games look better on 360, so I've never been tempted to change.

That said, the PS3 has it's benefits, such as free online play, but they don't particularly appeal to me.

Fizzy Drinks or non-fizzy drinks?

EDIT: I realise now that that's kind of the same as my last one, but I'm really sleepy today, so bear with me. :P

Fizzy drinks!

open fire or oil heating?

Fizzy drinks!

open fire or oil heating?

Nothing like the child-safety risk of an open fire to make you warm in the evenings :D.
    Cats or Dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

Nothing like the child-safety risk of an open fire to make you warm in the evenings :D.
    Cats or Dogs?

Dogs, cats are sneaky evil things.

X-ray specs or able to fly?

Ability to fly, definitely. That'd be so cool!

Shower or bath?

• Advertisement

Aoifey! wrote: »
    Ability to fly, definitely. That'd be so cool!

Shower or bath?

Shower, no question. Just easier. Baths require forethought, which was never my strong suit. :pac:

iTunes or no-iTunes?

Advertisement