Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Fantasy Football 2012

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

4 up, 4 down

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭BaronVon

mikemac1 wrote: »
    4 up, 4 down

Division 6 for me so.....

I'll be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Dalton or RG3?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Dalton or RG3?

This shouldn't be a question. Dalton is facing the toughest pass defense in the league imo, whereas RG3 faces the softest. RG3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

infacteh wrote: »
    Division 6 for me so.....

I'll be back!

Is there something wrong with your math? 4 down out of 16 means 11th & 12th are safe

• Advertisement

Is there something wrong with your math? 4 down out of 16 means 11th & 12th are safe

Obviously! :D

Sweet, thanks for pointing that out!

Locker at Green Bay or Cutler at Arizona

Cards D is actually pretty good, especially at home

Green Bay not so good but can Locker take advantage?

Any help? :)

I'm leaning toward Locker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Locker I'd say, Cutler could be in for an absolute shocker. Check the FA pool though, because neither are top-20 plays this week at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Ah lovely. Commiserations to whichever team I beat.

Happy new year folks and congrats to all the winners of all leagues and divisions of the boards community

Can all the GMs post up a screenshot of the final league rankings for each division (1-7, have the premier one). If you want to know where to get it go to League, History and click on 2012 season and you'll get a 1-16 ranking. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Guffy

Might i make an outlandish suggestion for next season? the winner outright after the playoff, in leagues lower than the third tier, could jump a division seen as there are so many leagues in it now. ie. the winner of division 7 will move to division 5 rather than division 6?

gufc21 wrote: »
    Might i make an outlandish suggestion for next season? the winner outright after the playoff, in leagues lower than the third tier, could jump a division seen as there are so many leagues in it now. ie. the winner of division 7 will move to division 5 rather than division 6?

That would be unworkable in my eyes. Whose spot in division 5 will he take?

well the winner of div 6 would be promoted to div 4 and so on.. but see your point when you get to the 3rd tier then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

well the winner of div 6 would be promoted to div 4 and so on.. but see your point when you get to the 3rd tier then.

Why would the winner of the division be skipping out an entire division up to winning the league??

well the final is a bit of a dead rubber and someone would have to win 7 years on the bounce to get up to prem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

More titles to claim along the way really. If you stay active from division 7 you'll probably go up two or even three divisions anyway with others dropping out.

well the final is a bit of a dead rubber and someone would have to win 7 years on the bounce to get up to prem

You get your name on the wall of champions if you win your league. That should be incentive enough :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

What's so special about the premier league?

You get your name on the wall of champions if you win your league. That should be incentive enough :D:D:D

Ha never copped the wall. Was just a suggestion but it wouldn't work at top level anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Happy new year folks and congrats to all the winners of all leagues and divisions of the boards community

Can all the GMs post up a screenshot of the final league rankings for each division (1-7, have the premier one). If you want to know where to get it go to League, History and click on 2012 season and you'll get a 1-16 ranking. Cheers

I'm not gm, but here's division 7:

Tf6eA.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Masked Man wrote: »
    What's so special about the premier league?

Nothing. Its basically who ever got their name down first a few years ago (and I say that as some one who's in, and has won it in the past). I've been relegated too. I like the promotion/relegation angle. Gives most something to play for for nearly the entire season.

Well done to all winners/promoted teams. Commiserations to all relegated teams.

Oh and a massive thanks to all the commissioners. Well done lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭boccy23

Successful season.

Won the Boards PPR league and the Boards Keeper league.

Won promotion from Division 6 as well.

Happy days. Roll on Baseball! :D

I'm not LM either, but here's Division 5......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭BizzyC

Results from Div6:

1) Decies Patriots
    2) Allie Cows
    3) The Islanders
    4) B-Men
    5) The Chain Reactions
    6) Wont Come Last
    7) The Super Troopers
    8) WD Forte
    9) Greystones Mariners
    10) SuperChamps
    11) Hells Kitchen (inactive)
    12) Not Lennys
    13) Nightmare Team
    14) Ratoath Renegades
    15) The Super Giants (inactive)
    16) Binsmen

How are others getting the full scoreboard with all results?
    Mine only shows me the top 6 finishes...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

BizzyC wrote: »
    Results from Div6:

1) Decies Patriots
    2) Allie Cows
    3) The Islanders
    4) B-Men
    5) The Chain Reactions
    6) Wont Come Last
    7) The Super Troopers
    8) WD Forte
    9) Greystones Mariners
    10) SuperChamps
    11) Hells Kitchen (inactive)
    12) Not Lennys
    13) Nightmare Team
    14) Ratoath Renegades
    15) The Super Giants (inactive)
    16) Binsmen

How are others getting the full scoreboard with all results?
    Mine only shows me the top 6 finishes...
    Div6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Trippie

extremely lucky this season, finished in bottom 4 last year as was autodrafted for me, someone in division below went inactive and i stayed up, scored the least points of any team this season, wona weak division with a 6-7 record and yet came third and will be promoted to the premier division for next season

Final standings from D2

We had no inactive teams

235152.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Final Standings from Division 3

235274.png

and activity
    235275.png

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭JerseyJoe

Hi all,

Just wondering when the Boards fantasy football for the 2013 season will be kicking off?

I know it's only June, but the e-mail from NFL.com was sent a few days ago and I'm itching to redeem myself after last year's poor showing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

JerseyJoe wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondering when the Boards fantasy football for the 2013 season will be kicking off?

I know it's only June, but the e-mail from NFL.com was sent a few days ago and I'm itching to redeem myself after last year's poor showing!
    e6f8a3a7db51e890fea63753ec3e5486.png

Advertisement