Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Golf- tournment of champions

• 29-12-2012 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

Season restarts next friday will be interesting the prices. Money for old rope this tourny money ,fedex points a quarantee. Starting to look to see who plays well fresh early ideas fr me was dufner and snedeeker lets hope we get same chat and banter as early season went very quiet near end of season good luck for season and hope we have plenty of winners

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Not much variation in the prices as its such a small field. Might just put a small bet on Ted Potter @ 150s for the craic and just watch the tournie for players who may be on form early.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

If you like anyone for it, you're going to get a decent price, but I can't back anyone with any conviction. For the sake of having a bet, I might have a go at Tom Gainey @ 66/1 or Bubba at 14/1 (solely because Sky were showing his approach to the 600+ Yard Par 5 with a Driver off the deck!!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Was reading up and went dustin seems he is only one turnned up without either new clubs or diffrent caddie simpson difrent caddie and new clubs snedeker new putter and duffner is still in hols mood. Dusrin arrived on 28th december and been working hard abit
    Iike stricker last year arrived early and won so following trend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

Token bet on Hunter Mahan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

So what happens the prices people took while it was playing now that it has been restarted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

in running bets will be voided,
    i backed Curtis @80/1
    just added McNeill @100/1 for no particular reason other than he's more chance of winning over 36 holes and nice price

actually my bookies emailed me saying I could cancel the bet or keep it
    I have Huh, John @ 50/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

36 hole tournament now?

Yeah just saw that now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

col.in.Cr wrote: »
    actually my bookies emailed me saying I could cancel the bet or keep it
    I have Huh, John @ 50/1
    Had he started?
    I bet if you had done Web who was winning it would have been a straight void

• Advertisement

Had he started?
    I bet if you had done Web who was winning it would have been a straight void

He had started and was +1 thats why he went out to 50/1,I should of taken fowler at 50/1 as hes 25/1 now,web was 4/1 while leading it so I would of choose to cancel that bet myself as hes back to 11/1,if ya get me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Delayed by an hour again today, Poulter reckons it will be cancelled altogether

I have

Huh, John @ 50/1
    Gainey, Tommy @ 50/1

and Bubba at 14/1

who is everyone else on?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Nice bit of 50mph wind now would do me final day cancelled please had too many leaders going into final round lose

Being new to Golf betting I have just learned you get fck all for tied finishes

Advertisement