Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Airsoft car boot sale 12th of January

• 03-01-2013 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone, if you didnt see ad on facebook let me to inform you that 2nd car boot sale is on 12th of January at the Compound Airsoft site. Bring everything what you want to sell or call over to buy some bargains. Time for sellers is before 10am, for buyers after 10am.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

Got an address?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

Its in from Navan Co. Meath about 6km. If you need any more details let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tcac

onedowg wrote: »
    Its in from Navan Co. Meath about 6km. If you need any more details let me know.

hi onedowg if you type into google maps gibbstown demesne you will see it, its 10 mins from navan and if you look up the website directions are on it too

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭onedowg

Thanks Paul but i know where it is, im there every week. Lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

great event lads well done realy enjoyed the day.
    Here is the vid of the APC run
    http://youtu.be/MR9_GFJa9K8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 tinyjuggernaut

Great vid, ill have to get myself to the next event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

well worth going great crack and some great deals 2 thanks again lads

Advertisement