Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trip to copehill march 2013

• 19-12-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

hi all we are organising a trip to ocean fury in march 2013, we have a bus organised 16 seater and transport cost is 125e then u just pay game fee yourself we only have 9 spaces left so its first come first served so if your interested contact me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭tcac

lads numbers are getting bigger by the minute, now have 11 people confirmed and deposits paid, so get your skates on deposits are only £25 before xmas afterwards it £45 (sterling)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Moved to events.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Where is the bus leaving from?

i suppose it will have to have 2 collection points 1 being navan and the other somewhere in dublin but it will depend on who is on the bus and where they live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭SYDEWYNDER

Fair enough! Leave it with me! :)

• Advertisement

ok so we have filled a 16 seater bus but if anybody else wants to go we will organise a 24 seater but please let me know asap so we can get prices!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭r0n0c

What time are ye planning on arriving in Dublin on the return leg? There might be a few of us heading from cork.

r0n0c wrote: »
    What time are ye planning on arriving in Dublin on the return leg? There might be a few of us heading from cork.

to be honest i don't know yet but i'd say it would be the wee early hours of monday morning i think?

Can you let me know about the arrival time in Dublin on the return leg as we'll have to organise our return to Cork around this. Cheers

Can you let me know about the arrival time in Dublin on the return leg as we'll have to organise our return to Cork around this. Cheers

Ronoc to be honest we have not confirmed times yet, we are still in the process of getting coach prices so as soon as we have confirmed a coach we will confirm times and collection places, cause it will all depend on who is going and where they live, we cant expect the bus to collect everyone from their home address but we will make a central pick up location

• Advertisement

no bothers tcac, cheers

no bothers tcac, cheers

Hi ronoc,

sorry for delay but finally got info from bus company as follows

Ok lads just a brief look at the start of the intinarary . We are getting the early boat from rosslare to Pembroke. At around 8:00ish . Ffirst pick up point is in Navan at 03:45 am fri 29th . Head to next pick up point (Blanchardstown ) other points can be arranged enroute. Heading down m50 then onto n11.

So we could probably meet yea in rosslare which im sure would be better for yea, how many of you is there?

No worries. Group might be bigger than expected, hopefully have final numbers for you by the end of the week. What time is the return ferry arriving back in Rosslare?

No worries. Group might be bigger than expected, hopefully have final numbers for you by the end of the week. What time is the return ferry arriving back in Rosslare?

HI ronoc, did u know its filling up fast and the only places left are with the pirates

i would say that the return journey would be late in the early hours of monday morning

Ok, will you be able to fit 10 of us on the bus?

Advertisement