Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did Christopher Maloney Win the X Factor

• 10-12-2012 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭

We all know he's despised, but came across this and thought it was funny. I was hoping he'd win to be honest;

What you think? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

?????

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Hilarious.... :confused:

Someone has too much time on their hands

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

err what?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Ha ha that's class. So well edited too :).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Ha ha that's class. So well edited too :).

You're right that it's a little lame, but can you not see the funny side considering how disliked he is...it's so bad its funny I guess :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I'd say most people aren't getting it because they have no idea who he is let alone how disliked he is.

I'd say most people aren't getting it because they have no idea who he is let alone how disliked he is.

I thought reality TV news was pretty well known even if you watch it or not. For example, I didn't watch the X Factor this year but from all the news feeds, you pick up what's going on.

You're right that it's a little lame, but can you not see the funny side considering how disliked he is...it's so bad its funny I guess :confused:

I did not watch one second of the series this year. I also don't talk to anyone who has watched it.

So no, I can't see the funny side of it lol.

I did not watch one second of the series this year. I also don't talk to anyone who has watched it.

So no, I can't see the funny side of it lol.

Maybe I spend too much time listening to the news then. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I thought reality TV news was pretty well known even if you watch it or not. For example, I didn't watch the X Factor this year but from all the news feeds, you pick up what's going on.
    It really depends on where you get your news. I don't even know when each season starts and finishes let alone who's on the show.

• Advertisement

It really depends on where you get your news. I don't even know when each season starts and finishes let alone who's on the show.

Starts in August and finished this date every year.

I guess you're going to watch it next year so? :pac:

Maybe I spend too much time listening to the news then. :rolleyes:

Nah. I listen to the news every day. X-Factor isn't news.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

I'd say people aren't "getting it" because it's just not funny....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I usually bet (and win) money on these shows. It's normally very easy to guess who is going to win (based on youtube views + if the artist fits the x-factor mould). But this year, every single singer was pure crap & they all had roughly the same relatively low amount of views. But, if I had chosen to bet this year, it wouldn't have been for Christopher Maloney, purely because he was soo completely irritating...even more than the other contestants.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Nah. I listen to the news every day. X-Factor isn't news.

They said who won on the 7am news this morning on RTE radio 1. Must of been a slow news day:)

Advertisement