Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook stalker catcher

• 04-12-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭

I seen this posted on another site and had a look at it. Not the usual give us your email ****e application. Interesting/worrying results I must say.
    picture.php?albumid=2297&pictureid=14228

1. Go to facebook
    2. Right click anywhere
    3. Click view page source
    4. Press Ctrl F. Type in orderfriends
    5. Copy the first number below that.
    6. Type number in front of that so.... www.facebook.com/123456789

Not sure how it works exactly. If its based on people viewing your page or people who like/commented on you status?

Thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Weirdly, this one is actually real. My top 5 were all people I expected to be. But it's not so much a stalker catcher as it is people you talk to most.

I tried it on mine. The one who came up for me has never posted on my wall but I talk to her a lot on Chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,961 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

It's the people you interact with the most, Not your "stalker"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Yup, it's the ordered list of people who show up in your chatbar yoke I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

TPD wrote: »

This. It's just the ordered list of people in FB chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 Kynareth

I went through mine and it varied slightly, but it seemed to more or less follow the chatbar pattern.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Well, if this is who you interact with the most, or who views each other the most, mine went exactly as expected, girlfriend #1, 3 or 4 closest friends, followed by my bro, followed by people I keep in touch with, followed by some relations, with one or two randomers in there who I'd never interact it but whom I would imagine to be the stalker type. (guy I know is in love with my girlfriend is unreasonably high up there, a girl I think fancies me but I don't really talk to much is unreasonably high up there too, and not sure I've ever even seen an update from her, let alone messaged or commented on any of her stuff)...

I think this one is confirmed folks...all though what has been confirmed, I'm not quite sure... :pac:

Thank God I don't stalk any randomers on FB!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Numbers 9 and 10 are girls I fancy

Anyone+_378b24fd233ba350c93cf5aae668effe.jpg

Number 1 is my most recent ex (who I haven't been speaking to in ages)

surprised_cat_gasp_meme_puzzle-r4dacf9c191e045a2afd41bc3dd9ff164_amb07_400.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

First person is a girl I never chat with! So, if anything... it is a stalker thing! YESSS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Columbia

Could be real.

Second person is a girl (engaged) who I suspect has a thing for me. I never really speak to her and she's ahead of an ex-gf I still regularly keep in touch with.

• Advertisement

Could be real alright.... the people at the top are people that I would have a relationship with both online and real world.

HOWEVER...

one of the pages in the top 30 is of a friend of mine who passed away just over a year ago. Unless, one of his family or someone has access to it, we cannot accept that these list of numbers are of people's pages who look at our page.

That be said.... I did look over his page a few days ago... and other pages that are on the list are ones that I never looked at but would be people that I would have a history with such as childhood friends, close friends that I keep in contact with but never on their page and never chat with on fb.

So, if anything, this could be a list of pages that we share correspondence with in both ways... (me looking at someone's page, other people looking at my page)

neaideabh wrote: »
    one of the pages in the top 30 is of a friend of mine who passed away just over a year ago

Maybe so few people have viewed your page in the last year that they are still in your top 30 :p

Maybe so few people have viewed your page in the last year that they are still in your top 30 :p

Maybe so.... but one thing is for sure... with a post like the one you just made, I would be pretty confident that I would have... 1: more people looking at my page 2: more friends on fb and 3: more friends in real life than you do!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I'm calling Shenanigans on this one most people that came up were people I private mail

neaideabh wrote: »

Maybe so.... but one thing is for sure... with a post like the one you just made, I would be pretty confident that I would have... 1: more people looking at my page 2: more friends on fb and 3: more friends in real life than you do!

Chill out man, 'twas only a joke!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Yeah, according to my list, it's the people i chat to via pm most......

Edit - also it has this immediately before the 'orderedfriends' string - "ChatSidebarCalloutData" - big ole clue there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Doesnt work for me, I can't find the ordered friends tag. Oh well. Suppose i'll just have to go on not caring too much. :p

alproctor wrote: »
    Yeah, according to my list, it's the people i chat to via pm most......

Edit - also it has this immediately before the 'orderedfriends' string - "ChatSidebarCalloutData" - big ole clue there

My list has a few people I've never spoken to on chat though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

CMpunked wrote: »
    Doesnt work for me, I can't find the ordered friends tag. Oh well. Suppose i'll just have to go on not caring too much. :p
    You have to do it on your timeline page.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

smash wrote: »
    You have to do it on your timeline page.

I did. That's your profile page, right?

Feel so old asking that..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

CMpunked wrote: »
    I did. That's your profile page, right?

Feel so old asking that..
    yea, your own profile page

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

/in before nerds posting smug comments about not having Facebook.

Can this be done on a phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,297 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Nope

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

#3 was someone I pretty much don't interact with at all other than chat, while there's people I would like/comment on quite a bit but not chat to who are further down.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Awww crap if thats the case, I'm closing my FB account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Might it be just the last few people that clicked on your page, rather than people that frequently visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

It's the same idea as the friends who appear on your profile in your list of friends are nearly always the same 8 people(the ones you interact with the most)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭13spanner

My guess is it's the people you interact with most, like through chat and messages.

The day we can find out who views our profile and how often is the day Facebook will come to an end :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

My number 1 in the list was someone I would never interact with on facebook - so most frequent contact wouldn't be the story in my case...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Logical_Bear

the thing is,any of the profiles not in your friends list like ex's or other muppets you never were friends with etc??

Advertisement