Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clearout! AK-74M, SMERSH, Russian Gear, Masks, Flight Case & More

• 01-12-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

Firstly I'd like to say that I'm selling all this stuff as I'm getting out of the airsoft game due to time and money restrictions and so I'm not interested in trades.

If you would like more images of anything please do not hesitate to ask.

1. CYMA CM.040C "AK-74M".
    Full steel. Comes with Tanio Koba hop twist barrel, Guarder silicone hop up bucking, Russian AK sling, Cyma 8.4v 1400mAh battery, unjamming/cleaning rod and manual. Power at around 0.9J last time I checked. Sold as is.
    €200

2. SPOSN SMERSH OD chest rig.
    Holds 4 hand grenades and up to 12 AK magazines. Great condition except for one chip taken out of one of the clip edges. Does not affect performance. Includes internal separators held on with velcro. All straps are factory length - I simply tied them with electrical tape to keep them out of the way.
    €100

3. Reflex sight & CYMA AK side-mount rail.
    Simple and sturdy lever design and will fit most AK designs (will have to flip the rail around to fit on an AKS-74U due to its tall iron sight but it's easy to do). Sight has 4 settings and comes with Allen key, cleaning cloth and spare battery. No/very-little ghosting, even on high brightness settings.
    €35

4. 8 black CYMA AK-74 type 150rd mid-cap mags.
    Have been modded to fit DBoys AKs but still fits CYMAs fine. 2 have the clip on the base plate broken but it does not affect performance. Includes 2 mag loaders.
    €50

5. 2 black, metal CYMA and Tokyo Marui AKM/AK-47 high cap mags.
    TM is the one with the arsenal logo stamped on the side.
    €20 for the pair.

6. Disco Flora patterned buttpack/rucksack
    Can hold 4 mags in special pouches and has a pocket in the cover flap. Good capacity and excellent condition.
    €15

7. AOR patterned fencer type mesh face mask.
    Great visibility and protection (tested it several times). Works well with Russian EMR (Digital Flora). Excellent condition.
    €15

8. Irish DPM double-mag MOLLE pouch.
    Holds two mags. Completely legal because it's a small surplus item. Bought in Army Surplus off Caple St. a million years ago.
    €5

9. Large flight case.
    Can easily hold 2 sniper rifles side-by-side. Two key locks (no key supplied) and two code locks (one code for each lock). Seen plenty of wear but still functions and locks.
    €40

10. Pair of fan masks.
    Very low profile and close to the face for easy aiming and good protection. Fans clear fog easily. Lenses are not the best quality, though.
    €20 for the pair.

11. Paintball type mask.
    Comes with a rain/sun visor. One large scratch between the eyes but it never gets in the way.
    €10

12. Pair of black Mechanix gloves.
    Seen plenty of use and the plastic back-of-finger protection is peeling on one hand but could be glued down again.
    €5

12. BONUS ROUND! Free stuff!
    If you buy anything from me just ask for any of this stuff and you can have it; I just want it out of my house!
    • Firefox stick battery with 2 breaks in the plastic that cause it to no longer charge properly. If you're handy with some solder you could get it working again.
    • Random cleaning rod.
    • Anti-fog liquid.
    • Some hop-up H-nubs and spare rubber hop-up bucking.
    • New pack of shims.
    • Random bag of BBs, sample pack of .023 and 0.25 BBs! I'm too good to you people...
    • Broken MTK-83 sight mount knock-off: broke right out of the box (thanks, China!) but you might be able to get it working again.

Can meet in Clondalkin, Ballyfermot town centre or Dublin City Centre on weekdays.
    I'm not interested in delivering outside of Dublin unless you're buying a few things. If so, shipping would be an extra €5 via Fastway couriers.
    Will accept Cash or PayPal transactions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ZeroSignal

Images attached of mags and the flora backpack.

Another image of pack and images of the masks.

Images of the case and some red dot ones I forgot to upload above.

Finally: gloves and random free bits and bobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭DJDylan106

Offer asking on DPM MOLLE Pouch, can collect in Clondalkin :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

Offer asking on Case if it's the right zize. Can you post the internal measurements.
    Would prefer to collect the case and I am planning to be in Dublin around 12th. If that suits you I would collect then.

DJDylan106 wrote: »
    Offer asking on DPM MOLLE Pouch, can collect in Clondalkin :)

Offer accepted. Move to PMs to share particulars?
    BB Magnet wrote: »
    Offer asking on Case if it's the right zize. Can you post the internal measurements.
    Would prefer to collect the case and I am planning to be in Dublin around 12th. If that suits you I would collect then.

35cmx135cm and roughly 10cm deep including foam. 12th is fine. Want to meet in Dublin city centre? I can meet between 0900 and 1100 or from 1730 onwards.

35cmx135cm and roughly 10cm deep including foam. 12th is fine. Want to meet in Dublin city centre? I can meet between 0900 and 1100 or from 1730 onwards.[/QUOTE]

The lenght of it is very close to the max that will fix in the boot of my car. Rather than you missing a sale, if you get another offer take it. If the case is still available on the 12th then I will repost my offer on the condition it fits the Boot of my car. Hope that is ok with you.

35cmx135cm and roughly 10cm deep including foam. 12th is fine. Want to meet in Dublin city centre? I can meet between 0900 and 1100 or from 1730 onwards.

The lenght of it is very close to the max that will fix in the boot of my car. Rather than you missing a sale, if you get another offer take it. If the case is still available on the 12th then I will repost my offer on the condition it fits the Boot of my car. Hope that is ok with you.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough, dude! Thanks for the offer.

DPM Pouch and anti-fog fluid are sold!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

offer €20 on the sight and side mount?

lankz92 wrote: »
    offer €20 on the sight and side mount?

That is way too low.

ZeroSignal wrote: »
    That is way too low.

worth a shot, whats the best you could do incl P+P?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Offer asking on rds and side mount. Will take some of the free stuff too (will have a look through it when I'm home on the laptop)

Will take all the free stuff bar cleaning rod.
    Could come in handy and glad to take them off your hands.

lankz92 wrote: »
    worth a shot, whats the best you could do incl P+P?

As stated in the original post it's €35 for the sight + mount and €5 for shipping via Fastway Couriers.
    Offer asking on rds and side mount. Will take some of the free stuff too (will have a look through it when I'm home on the laptop)

Will take all the free stuff bar cleaning rod.
    Could come in handy and glad to take them off your hands.

Offer accepted. If you were buying the AK or SMERSH I would have thrown in all the free stuff if you'd wanted but since it's just the RDS+mount is small I'll give you a couple of things just so I have something to throw in for other buyers. Keep in mind that the anti-fog fluid is gone.

No problem, I'll take the flora face mesh too actually. I will offer €45 in total for the mesh mask and of course the rds/mount. I'll take the mtk83 and h-hop nubs in that case so.
    If that's cool then to PM's?

No problem, I'll take the flora face mesh too actually. I will offer €45 in total for the mesh mask and of course the rds/mount. I'll take the mtk83 and h-hop nubs in that case so.
    If that's cool then to PM's?

Make it €50 and you have a deal.

I'll give you €52.50 posted. That would be the highest I'll go.

I'll give you €52.50 posted. That would be the highest I'll go.

€52.50 posted without the free stuff.

€52.50 posted without the free stuff.
    Nah sorry, €52.50 posted is offering asking on the stuff minus €2.50 plus some of the free stuff (which is free right?). That's my highest offer :)

• Advertisement

Nah sorry, €52.50 posted is offering asking on the stuff minus €2.50 plus some of the free stuff (which is free right?). That's my highest offer :)

The free stuff that I paid for is my good will, an enticement for people to not low ball me on stuff I'm already discounting. Haggling goes both ways...

The free stuff that I paid for is my good will, an enticement for people to not low ball me on stuff I'm already discounting. Haggling goes both ways...
    I'm not lowballing...haggling would be meeting in the middle/both parties compromising...I am offering €2.50 lower than asking price...I think that is fair and I would have offered a bit less if not for the free stuff. That is my final offer.

The lenght of it is very close to the max that will fix in the boot of my car. Rather than you missing a sale, if you get another offer take it. If the case is still available on the 12th then I will repost my offer on the condition it fits the Boot of my car. Hope that is ok with you.[/QUOTE]

Will Be in Dublin this Thursday and Friday so reposting my offer of asking price for the case.

The lenght of it is very close to the max that will fix in the boot of my car. Rather than you missing a sale, if you get another offer take it. If the case is still available on the 12th then I will repost my offer on the condition it fits the Boot of my car. Hope that is ok with you.

Will Be in Dublin this Thursday and Friday so reposting my offer of asking price for the case.[/QUOTE]

Offer accepted. :) Any of the free stuff (sans anti-fog fluid) take your fancy?

Will Be in Dublin this Thursday and Friday so reposting my offer of asking price for the case.

Offer accepted. :) Any of the free stuff (sans anti-fog fluid) take your fancy?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the offer, but I have no real use for the free stuf and it would probably end up gathering dust. To PMs?

Interest withdrawn, if you are going to advertise as "12. BONUS ROUND! Free stuff!
    If you buy anything from me just ask for any of this stuff and you can have it; I just want it out of my house!" it would be nice if you didn't actually factor it into the offers given.

I was willing to give you asking minus €2.50 but you have no concept of haggling evidently even though you qouted "haggling goes both ways" whilst showing a remarkable display of not haggling. (Free: "Without charge".).

Interest withdrawn, if you are going to advertise as "12. BONUS ROUND! Free stuff!
    If you buy anything from me just ask for any of this stuff and you can have it; I just want it out of my house!" it would be nice if you didn't actually factor it into the offers given.

I was willing to give you asking minus €2.50 but you have no concept of haggling evidently even though you qouted "haggling goes both ways" whilst showing a remarkable display of not haggling. (Free: "Without charge".).

That's cool, bro.

if the sight and mount's back up ill offer €35 incl P+P

Offer accepted. :) Any of the free stuff (sans anti-fog fluid) take your fancy?

Thanks for the offer, but I have no real use for the free stuf and it would probably end up gathering dust. To PMs?[/QUOTE]

I have just done a check using the confirmed measurements you supplier and unfortunately It is too long for the boot of my Car icon8.pngicon8.png so I will have to withdraw my offer.
    GLWS

• Advertisement

Thanks for the offer, but I have no real use for the free stuf and it would probably end up gathering dust. To PMs?

I have just done a check using the confirmed measurements you supplier and unfortunately It is too long for the boot of my Car icon8.pngicon8.png so I will have to withdraw my offer.
    GLWS[/QUOTE]

No problem, dude. Thank you for the offer! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement